Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Jane

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

Wow. Jane having parents. Strange to think that Jane might think of Aro and Sulpicia the way Edward/Bella/all the Cullens think of Carlisle and Esme. But possible.

The Eragon movie did not do horribly box-office wise. It was the 13th highest grossing film of the year or something like that. The problem was that it got terrible reviews, and also got ranked as one of the worst movies of the year. Even the fans hated it. But Twilight has a bigger fan base than Eragon, and the producers should fear for their lives if they mess up the Twilight movie.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Of course I hate Jane, but on the IMDB message they think she should be played by a 14-year old, I always imagined her as like 35-40! I don't think a child as young as that would have such high power with the Volturi guard!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

I always imagined her to be one of those creepy little girls (which she is) that looks like a harmless doll, but in reality is evil. I forget the name of that movie...the one where the freaky dolls come to life. Well, that reminds me of Jane.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

DumBumm wrote:I think that Jane's love for Aro is a fatherly love, and i would probably think that Aro's love for Jane is a daughterly love, but though, i think that Aro would also love her not only as a daughter, but also as a personal gift, one of his jewels, protection.
Aro saved Jane, and has been there for her, every step of the way, so i think that Jane wouldn't love Aro more than a father. Also Aro's wife would had already been in the picture before he had saved Jane and Alec, so who knows, Jane might even think of Sulpicia like a mother.
You made a lot of legitimate suggestions. I agree that Aro probably considers Jane a personal gift. I do tend to think that Jane would love Aro more like in lover-like way. I think that it isn't really "true love," but more infatuation/gratitude/admiration-type love.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:I always imagined her to be one of those creepy little girls (which she is) that looks like a harmless doll, but in reality is evil. I forget the name of that movie...the one where the freaky dolls come to life. Well, that reminds me of Jane.
Me too.
Also after reading New Moon I watched Interview With A Vampire and for some reason the Kirsten Dunst character stuck with me as some what Jane-ish. Her character wasn't as sadistic but in the way that she lured people in with how small and harmless she looked, no one expected that she was deathly. I imagine thats how most people's first impressions of Jane are.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:I always imagined her to be one of those creepy little girls (which she is) that looks like a harmless doll, but in reality is evil. I forget the name of that movie...the one where the freaky dolls come to life. Well, that reminds me of Jane.
That is extremely true. I think Jane looks like one of those people that if you passed her on the street you would just think she was a pretty, sweet-looking girl. It's not like she has this "I'm evil" sign tattooed on her forehead. I think some of the most diabolical and frightening villains are that way. I picture Jane as being this person (well, vampire) that you could walk-up to and have a very polite conversation with; while she unbeknownst to you, she manipulates you to get what she wants from you... like maybe a snack. :twisted:
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

threethings wrote:Of course I hate Jane, but on the IMDB message they think she should be played by a 14-year old, I always imagined her as like 35-40! I don't think a child as young as that would have such high power with the Volturi guard!
Actually, Jane is only about 12-13 years old. i think SM said so herself. and Bella describes her as a "little girl", so that probably means physically younger than Bella.

and Aro was interested in Jane and Alec while they were still human; he thought they would be very valuable to the Volturi guard even then!
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Jane V wrote:
threethings wrote:Of course I hate Jane, but on the IMDB message they think she should be played by a 14-year old, I always imagined her as like 35-40! I don't think a child as young as that would have such high power with the Volturi guard!
Actually, Jane is only about 12-13 years old. i think SM said so herself. and Bella describes her as a "little girl", so that probably means physically younger than Bella.

and Aro was interested in Jane and Alec while they were still human; he thought they would be very valuable to the Volturi guard even then!
Thanks for clearing that up. Must of forgot that Bella said that.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

^ no problem :)

i agree that some of the most freakish and frightening villains are the ones that you wouldn't expect to be evil. like Jane is just so small and innocent looking and then...BAM! i love it :D
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

Jane V wrote: Actually, Jane is only about 12-13 years old. i think SM said so herself. and Bella describes her as a "little girl", so that probably means physically younger than Bella.

I guess that sounds about right. I have to admit that I imagined Jane as being in her twenties, but it makes more sense for her to be in her teens. If Stephenie Meyer said she's in her teens, then I think there is probably a good reason for it. I should have recognized her actions with Aro as teen-like behaviour. She really worships Aro. I was positive that Aro had surveyed Jane and Alec before they were changed. He attempts to recruit Bella when she's human because he recognizes her potential. I think he saw the talent Jane could possess as a vampire and decided that she was worth changing to retain her services.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B