Worried About the Twilight Movie

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
j_jam
Wandering Through Town
Location: Waiting for Edward to kick Bella to the curb (j/k, sort of)......in Texas

Re: Worried About the Twilight Movie

Post by j_jam »

:?: I've got some questions about the movie. It might have already been answered but it's too hard to weed through all the posts to find out.

1st question: In the ballet studio scene, does Bella not get hurt enough to go to the hospital? It looks like he just knocks her aside and she looks stunned but not hurt like the book explains. Does she not receive a broken leg or broken ribs?

2nd question (this one I'm really racking my brain with): In one of the movie trailer clips, there is a scene where Edward and Bella are in a lighted gazebo sort of looking like they are dancing or just holding each other. Where was that in the book?

Thanks in advance for any help with these questions!
My Three Favorite Couples:
Bella: "Why won't you leave me alone?"
Edward: Believe me, I wanted to say. I've tried. Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

^^ Bella breaks her leg, because you can see she's wearing a cast at the prom ;) And that scene is at the prom :D Or maybe when they went outside to talk? :? But it's still at the prom anyways!

Hope that was helpful
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

j_jam wrote::?: I've got some questions about the movie. It might have already been answered but it's too hard to weed through all the posts to find out.

1st question: In the ballet studio scene, does Bella not get hurt enough to go to the hospital? It looks like he just knocks her aside and she looks stunned but not hurt like the book explains. Does she not receive a broken leg or broken ribs?

2nd question (this one I'm really racking my brain with): In one of the movie trailer clips, there is a scene where Edward and Bella are in a lighted gazebo sort of looking like they are dancing or just holding each other. Where was that in the book?

Bella definitely gets hurt and goes to the hospital. Also, the gazebo scene is not in the book, but it takes place at the prom.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
j_jam
Wandering Through Town
Location: Waiting for Edward to kick Bella to the curb (j/k, sort of)......in Texas

Post by j_jam »

Thanks for all the info.

BTW.......does anyone know where you can download clips from the trailers? :?: :!: :?: I know you can find them all over the place on certain websites but I'm specifically wanting to download them to my computer so I can make an mvid. If anyone knows of a way to do this please help me!! Thanks a billion.
My Three Favorite Couples:
Bella: "Why won't you leave me alone?"
Edward: Believe me, I wanted to say. I've tried. Oh, and also, I'm wretchedly in love with you.
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

Hmm, right-click and then "Save as"? :D Or you can download Real Player and then when you just put your mouse on the clip a pop-up thingy appears on top saying "Download with Real Player" and you just click it and then you have it saved in the Real Player Library :D
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

j_jam wrote::?: I've got some questions about the movie. It might have already been answered but it's too hard to weed through all the posts to find out.

As to your 1st question, Bella would definitely be injured enough to go to the hospital. I saw a behind-the-scenes special on television where they showed an extensively-longer, in-depth view of the fight scene. In it, you see James walk-up to Bella, talk to her, and then crush her leg. In another video on twilightthemovie.com they show a split-second image of James bighting Bella on the hand. In another video on twilightthemovie.com, they show a longer clip of the fight scene. In it you see that when Bella is thrown across the room by James, she smashes into a pillar and starts bleeding from the head.

As to your 2nd question, that is the film's version of the prom scene... or at least that is what I am guessing. It seems reasonable that that would be the prom scene since both characters are dressed-up and they are dancing. That is just my assumption, though.

I hope that helps. We all have/have had our little concerns about the film. I hope that my answers have somewhat dissuaded your anxieties.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

WHAT?!?!

Pre-order ticket sales for Twilight went on sale today and they do not have a midnight showing available at my theatre!!!! :twisted: Okay, I met someone yesterday that is having a huge group go to the movie, so we should petition the theatre to make a midnight showing! Stupid people!
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

I was on YouTube and I just saw something that made me extremelly worried about the Movie.....
In the kissing scene Kirsten is wearing like some type of like spandex short!.... :x
Okay First of all EWWWWWW!!! Its a hideous pair of shorts and at first I thought she was in her underwear.
And secondly She is supposed to be wearing ratty old SWEATPANTS! :x
Some people think that they are making the movie better than the book but honestly I think that the Shorts are just really ugly and tottaly stupid...... :roll:
Immy93

Post by Immy93 »

I'm worried about how long it is taking to come out! :lol:

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

all that matters is what Edward thinks and he didn't push her away so i guess he likes the shorts. woot woot!

He is a man.

JAIME

OH AND WOOT WOOT! I've moved up the ladder.. now I want laurens not really gray hair to show.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*