Things or Places that remind you of Twilight

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Things or Places that remind you of Twilight

Post by Nena »

Share and tell us why.
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Things or Places that remind you of Twilight

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

First post on the thread, Wooooo!
any way when ever it rains, is even a little cloudy I think of twilight. Or whenever i see something slightly related to something one if the characters said/thought I think of twilight. Example: I was watching a movie, and in the movie there was a magazine named "Dazzle". My first thought was: OME, they should put Edward on the cover! my second thought was: wait, thats practicly(Spelling?) Edward's word, they can't use it. my third thought was: wait, this is a little sad, almost everything reminds me of twilight. My fourth thought: Why is that a bad thing? I love twilight!!!! and then by that time they had moved on to something else in the movie.

o well, i guess i am a little obsessed and see a lot of things that remind me of twilight.( this is where some people would say "A little, dont ya mean a lot?") :D

Edit: i forgot to say how this ring i got on vacation reminds me of twilight!
Last edited by YouAreMyLifeNow on Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

The jones pop candies(Orange and cream kind) remind me of Twilight because I would stuff my face with them while I read it. And my cottage reminds me of twilight.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

Perfume- When I first started to read Twilight I always used to wear this perfume and so now everytime I smell it it feels like I am getting a whiff of Twilight.

The Forests on the way to Lake Mountain in Victoria, Australia - 'Nuff said.

Err...I know there is more but I just can't think of it. Haha.
I'll post more later.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
BeautifulVeins
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BeautifulVeins »

mz.cullenn wrote:Perfume- When I first started to read Twilight I always used to wear this perfume and so now everytime I smell it it feels like I am getting a whiff of Twilight.
I kind of did the same thing as that! I found this perfume by Lancome called "Hypnose" and I have absolutely no idea why but the smell immediately made me think of Edward. So I bought it and sprayed it onto my bookmark. So, now all of my books smell amazing and when I wear it I think of Edward. :D
"I was thinking, while I was running..."
"About not hitting the trees I hope."
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

There's this little town near my city that's very old. It reminds me exactly of Port Angeles, when she passes the bookstore.

To the comment above, Things like that happen when I go to a movie, the mixture of smells reminds me of certain movies. :D
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Today was rainy, so I automatically thought about Forks. Then I saw a mercedes like Carlisle's drive by in the parking lot and I (seriously!) thought, "I wonder what's wrong with the Volvo that they had to take Carlisle's car." Then I realized I wasn't in Forks. And the Cullens would never live where I do.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

There is a park by my house called Newton park. (Mike Newton)
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

BeautifulVeins wrote:I kind of did the same thing as that! I found this perfume by Lancome called "Hypnose" and I have absolutely no idea why but the smell immediately made me think of Edward. So I bought it and sprayed it onto my bookmark. So, now all of my books smell amazing and when I wear it I think of Edward. :D
Edward should make his own perfume line (and he should trademark it under the name: 'Dazzle'. :lol: )

Baseball now and forever will always remind me of Twilight.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I saw a green Volvo that was the same model as Edward's the other day while I was waiting for the bus to come home.

For one of my classes we had to pick a company and it just happens to be a wedding planning company. Edward and Bella getting married comes to mind.

On another show I watch, in its second season they did an episode with animal drinking vamps.

Oooo, I want a perfume called "Dazzle", maybe sometime down the line there is a tie in product and it's just that.