Heyah! I'm only another new old Twilighter!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MuseAddict
Settled in Forks
Location: Hunting Dragonidae Daemons together with my brothers

Heyah! I'm only another new old Twilighter!

Post by MuseAddict »

Heyah! I'm MuseAddict. or jane's_sister, which was my further nickname. But I'd really like it if you called me Rob, which is my favorite (and actually only) handle.
I've been registered at the Lex before the great crash and so I've already written an introduction post. I copied it:
hey! finally i'm here, too. please forgive me my english but i'm from germany. i've been learning english for five years in school but i don't think that it's perfect (or that it ever will be...)
Well, I'm crazy about twilight. yeah, i know, which person on this site is not? but i've noticed twilight on my own. no one has recommended it to me, i just went to the book store and saw the book. i was like "hm, maybe i should try it, it's not my usual style of book but I'll try it", so i bought it. and read it during a day. after that i was so excited that i gave twilight nearly every girl in my class. and so i made twilight popular at my school.
till now i've read every book of the series about 20 times and i just can't get enough. I've read the books in english and in german (i like them better in english) and i would swim through the atlantic for getting breaking dawn or midnightsun. waiting for the film kills me (and i will see it later than you americans *sniff*)
I'm on team edward (of course! jacob is... well in german (or swabian) i would say "der ghört gschlaga") and a fan of Alice (the nicest little horror monster i ever heard about), Rosalie (i just like her. i think she's, in some way, more human than the other cullens), Laurent (just because he speaks with a French accent. i like that.), and Jane. She's a little like me i think. Being successfull (in some way) is important to both me and her. and i don't like having a rival just like she does.
Hm. But, of course, some things have changed since I wrote that. Laurent isn't on my list of favs anymore. I also don't like Jane that much now, though she's still the most interesting character in the series. and my similarity to her does still exist, of course. Having read BD I understand Jacob better now. I don't hate him anymore. Though I still prefer Edward...
I also have to add some characters to my list: I adore Kate. I love her gift! And her mate is awesome, too! GARETT RULES! :D I also like Zafrina, Benjamin (awesome gift...) and Renesmee (nobody can resist her!).
I've finally read The Host, too. It's awesome! IAN IS BEST!!! It's been years since I've cried so hard over a book (to be honest since I read Newmoon... ;) )...
Somebody hand me my whip please... or you'll get know my heels!^^
eizel
Learning to Love Green

Re: Heyah! I'm only another new old Twilighter!

Post by eizel »

oh hello again!!!
ImageImage
Credit to http://kawaii-inc.org/ for my sad cute avatar.
im just sad Stephenie Meyer put Midnight sun on hold indefinitely
SleepingBeauty
Settled in Forks

Post by SleepingBeauty »

Hi! I remember you from the Jane-topic! :D Nice to see you again. I still have my old username in hopes of someone to remember me :'DD
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

\WELCOME!!!!! This is a great place for the obsessed, it makes us feel a little bit more normal. :-). My name is Leah, PM me anytime. Hope to see you around the boards. \
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Welcome back!!

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

welcome back!

I'm Dark....Feel free to pm me if you wanna chit chat, I'm nice and I swear by it1 loll

-Dark(Meteor's twin)
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Welcome home...feels good to be back, doesn't it? See you around the boards.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
Dont_Call_Me_Nessie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dont_Call_Me_Nessie »

Welcome to the new Lexicon. The Host made me cry, too. And I am NOT a crier.
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

Hi! Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the boards! :D
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::