How many times have you read the saga?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jazjade
Wandering Through Town

Re: How many times have you read the saga?

Post by jazjade »

I've already posted my "how many times" thoughts here. (I first read Twilight at the end of June, and just keep reading them all over and over.)

I was just cleaning out a drawer and found a fortune from a fortune cookie, probably from last spring and it said:

"A romantic mystery will soon add interest to your life."

Talk about understatement.
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

Twilight- working on round 7
New Moon- 4
Eclipse- 6
Breaking Dawn- 2
The Host- 3
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
em's_twilight
Settled in Forks

Post by em's_twilight »

Twilight- 2
New Moon- 2
Eclipse -2
Breaking Dawn- 1
GottaLoveCullenx3
Settled in Forks

Post by GottaLoveCullenx3 »

see for me, its strange. I've got the books down, and I use them for what mood I'm in.

When I really need to be cheered up, I read Twilight.
When I'm sort of bored, i read Breaking Dawn to get my blood pumping.
When I'm blissfull, I read Eclipse because its the primary love story.
And New Moon just makes me sad cause Edward isnt in half of it, so I read that when I'm in one of those "nothing can bring me down right now" moods.

I cant live without them<3
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

TWILIGHT - 3
NEW MOON -3
ECLIPSE - 3
BREAKING DAWN - 2

I didn't get enough time to read Breaking Dawn again... but I plan on going back and reading them all again sometime. :D
FrostyJasper
Wandering Through Town

Post by FrostyJasper »

Twilight-4
New Moon-2
Eclipse-1
Breaking Dawn-1

I have to read the whole thing over again!
ImageImage
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Twilight: 1
New Moon: 2
Eclipse: 2
Breaking Dawn: 2

Thought I do go back several times in each book and reread my favorite parts.
Alice's_Guineapig.x
Settled in Forks

Post by Alice's_Guineapig.x »

I've read the books cover to cover =

Twilight - 2
New Moon -1
Ecilpse - 2
Breaking Dawn -1

But I just read random chapters all the time so way, way more. I can't bare to read New Moon all the way through again, it hurts too much, but I read around the part where Edward wasn't there and sometimes read the sad parts. I pretty much cried the whole way through on my first reading and was so desperate for Edward to come back that I read it within 24 hours.

Also I only discovered the saga a few months back so I am likly to have read them all (not New Moon) again by christmas though hopefully before. :D :!:
"And I'm a virgo!" - Bella Cullen (Calling her that is so cool!.x)

"Ow!" - Edward Cullen

I love it, love it!..x
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

HOLY COW!!!! I can not believe how many times some of you have read the book! I'm in complete SHOCK! I have only read each book once. I really have not had a chance, as I finished Breaking Dawn today. I started with Twilight 19 days ago. I will read them all again, but I know I will never hold a candle to anyone who can check off double digits!!!

and... I know there is an answer to this somewhere... I have been looking... I try to stick to the rules. I also know that I just missed the answer somewere in my intense speed of devouring the books. Why is Billy Black in the wheel chair? Who better would know than all of you who have enjoyed re-reading the books!!!

I have to support oleander and AGREE that listening to an Audio Book is incredibly rewarding and you do get different pieces of information from them. I have not listened to the Twilight saga yet, but I am looking forward to it!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
fireice99
Wandering Through Town

Post by fireice99 »

Tim said
I'm well behind everyone:

twilight 2
Newmoon 1.5(rereading right now)
eclipse 1
Breaking dawn 1
I'm like him, and sadly, I've known about the series since Aug. 2007! I could have read them each more, but I chose to expand my range of books. I know, I know, everyone gasps in shock. There are other good books out there, mind you.

heres my count
Twilight:2
Newmoon: 1.25 (reading it again now, like good ol' Tim. hah)
eclipse: 1
Breaking Dawn: 1
The Host: 1

Does just kind of staring at the books count as reading them? I sometimes do that. *Freak* Yes i know, now go catch up on your 10th round of Twilight. COugh freaks COUgh.

Well, and then there's my dad.

He's almost as far as me.
Which is sad. Extremely. He picked up the books in July. This last July. Read em all within 2 weeks, less than that I think, and finished reading Breaking Dawn before me! INsane, I know. As I type this, he's halfway thru Twilight, round 2.

I've got the weirdest dad.
Plus he just about ran to the computer when i told him the first chapter of midnight sun was on SM's website. This scared my mother half to death, who was on the comp at the time, seeing her husband come stomping in with a crazed look in his eye. That was a site to behold. Then, of course, he has to reread the part in Twilight that corresponds to the 1st chapter in midnight sun. Mind you, he just read that chapter 2 days ago when he started Twilight for the 2nd time! I'm thoroughly scared: I think my dad is more obsessed with Twilight than me!!!

PS-- Billy is in a wheelchair because of complications from diabetes. His nerve endings are all weird, and they didn't have to amputate but he'll never walk again. Didn't get this from the books, cuz i'm in single digit rounds, but from a QndA with SM herself.

Kaleb Nation is awesome! Check out his site for insightful comments as he reads New Moon.