Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
NaHueLs_GirL
Settled in Forks

Re: Sulpicia, Athenodora and Didyme

Post by NaHueLs_GirL »

[but who in their right mind would be drawn to Caius? EW :lol: ]
hmmm maybee his wife is even more malicious...
how do you imagine the wifes characters? they can't be all nice an lovely if their "married" to such badasses..
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

^very true. the wives are either as malicious, were pressured/forced into marrying Aro and Caius, or they're just blind to their husbands' flaws. love is blind, as they say.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

Well...they were all changed over 3000 years ago, right? Maybe for the wives, they hooked up with Aro and Caius due to the lack of other vampire men. I don't know. That's my theory. :lol:
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

Jane V

Post by Jane V »

well, maybe. it's possible they fell in love long ago before all this other stuff with other vampires came into play.

Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

I wonder who changed Aro and everyone...
But wouldn't it be creepy if the guy you loved as a human (or in Didyme's case, your brother) suddenly came up to you, BIT you, and changed you into a vampire?? shudder.
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob

Jane V

Post by Jane V »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:I wonder who changed Aro and everyone...
But wouldn't it be creepy if the guy you loved as a human (or in Didyme's case, your brother) suddenly came up to you, BIT you, and changed you into a vampire?? shudder.
um, yeah....i might get a little creeped out. :!: first of all, i would be wondering why he bit me...imagine someone just coming up and biting you!

NaHueLs_GirL
Settled in Forks

Post by NaHueLs_GirL »

hahaha,
I don't think they had any time to think about all this stuff after they got bitten. Imagine the pain.
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

NaHueLs_GirL wrote:hahaha,
I don't think they had any time to think about all this stuff after they got bitten. Imagine the pain.
very true. well, i mean, Didyme wouldn't be alarmed at first since it was her brother and all, and afterwards, when he told her what she had become, she would obviously trust him, as he was her brother.

moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Jane V wrote:
very true. well, i mean, Didyme wouldn't be alarmed at first since it was her brother and all, and afterwards, when he told her what she had become, she would obviously trust him, as he was her brother.
Hm. I'm not too sure about that. Because...well, let's face it, we all know what kind of brother Aro turned out to be. :?
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob

Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:
Jane V wrote:
Hm. I'm not too sure about that. Because...well, let's face it, we all know what kind of brother Aro turned out to be. :?
Yeah, but Aro can be really charming and sweet when he wants to. If he freaked her, she could make a scandal. No, it was better for him to keep her happy. Because as his sister, Didyme probably would be gifted as well.

I think he was always gentle with her, despite the fact he didn't love her. Actually, this idea of family and love it's something recent. Children and women were. But Aro is clever enough if he keeps her by his side, he could marry her well - and he did - and get more influence, more power.