College Applications

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: College Applications

Post by samajama »

I think I'm going to cry.
I'm filling out an early app (due quite soon, actually). Well, not now.. but I will be filling it out ... tomorrow?
Wish me luck!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
heat of the sun
Wandering Through Town

Post by heat of the sun »

Good luck! Where are you applying, if you don't mind me asking?
Let me know if you want any help. =]
a_n_n_a
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by a_n_n_a »

This definitely needs a revival . . . I'm applying to only three schools, which seems like very few to some. They look at me like "ONLY THREE?!" I have my number one and two back-ups, so it's not like I need to look at eight colleges . . . I'd rather not have all that work, either.

I almost finished my first application, just a few random questions to fill in and then transfer my essay from my laptop. It's really the only one I can finish right now since the stuff for my other 2 schools comes out on the 15th.
ImageImageImage
Vampire.Bunny
Lusting for Blood

Post by Vampire.Bunny »

anyone know a good Uni in England?
I want to study Pharmacy or Forensic Science
ImageImage
Lauren Hale
Learning to Love Green

Post by Lauren Hale »

Ive just gotta say: good luck to EVERYONE going through the application process! im watching some of my senior friends go through and they are super stressed!!! s GOOOOOD LUUCK!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

a_n_n_a wrote:This definitely needs a revival . . . I'm applying to only three schools, which seems like very few to some. They look at me like "ONLY THREE?!" I have my number one and two back-ups, so it's not like I need to look at eight colleges . . . I'd rather not have all that work, either.
I'm not kidding you, FS has 19 that he's working on. That's right. It's not a typo. I said NINETEEN! The problem is he might not get into a few of the schools that want him for football since he tanked two AP classes last year and most coaches haven't made up their minds yets. So he's got film out to all these schools and he's going on recruiting trips, but it's all up in the air right now. One school has a Nov 15th deadline for early action but our guidance office requires 10 days notice so it's really due today. He's not done with it yet. He still has his long essay for the common app. to do. He picked a good subject, but until it's actually written and submitted...ARGH!!!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
a_n_n_a
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by a_n_n_a »

I would seriously debate some form of therapy if I were applying to nineteen. Three is perfect for me, ha. I'm not really looking into any specific subject matters, or sports, so I don't feel the need to have a crazy amount of options.

The most annoying thing to me right now is that I submitted this online stuff and then a few weeks ago I turned in the stuff that need to go to the guidance office. I was like, "Okay, one down. I'll hear back soon enough". But today I got an e-mail saying how my transcript and other stuff like that wasn't sent yet like the guidance office should have. So now I'm thinking "NO!" I don't understand why they haven't sent it if it has been almost two weeks now . . .
ImageImageImage
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

i have two more years till i apply to university. i am really excited.

my brother applied to EIGHT different schools in canada and he was accepted in 5, the other three needed some english language requirement of four years or something. i bet he was stressed out.
heat of the sun
Wandering Through Town

Post by heat of the sun »

I applied to 8 schools and got into 7 of them, and I didn't have the best grades.
So you guys really don't need to be applying to more than 10.
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Vampire.Bunny wrote:anyone know a good Uni in England?
I want to study Pharmacy or Forensic Science
Hey i know of at least one uni that is known for its forensic science dept. Keele University in Stoke-on-trent apparently has a pretty good forensic science course although i don't know too much about which universities are good for pharmacy studies. You can look at the UK Times newspaper good university guide on the web which has ranked tables for loads of different subjects, telling you the best places for each.
Hope that helps :D
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)