Strangest things that you have ever seen

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Strangest things that you have ever seen

Post by Nena »

Share and discuss.
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Re: Strangest things that you have ever seen

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Cool, first!

When I was like 12 I shared the upstairs of my house with my brother and he thought I wasn't home so he figured he could walk to the bathroom naked, he was about halfway to it when he heard me coming up the stairs so I got a glimspe of his pale butt running by me. It was very strange and disturbing.

Oh yeah, that happened a second time later in the week also, after that I think he learned not to do that. I would have thought once would be enough :roll:
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

I was actually at "the" Cal v. Stanford game in 1982 when the band changed NCAA rules forever.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

Waffle of Doom wrote:Cool, first!

When I was like 12 I shared the upstairs of my house with my brother and he thought I wasn't home so he figured he could walk to the bathroom naked, he was about halfway to it when he heard me coming up the stairs so I got a glimspe of his pale butt running by me. It was very strange and disturbing.

Oh yeah, that happened a second time later in the week also, after that I think he learned not to do that. I would have thought once would be enough :roll:
ROFL, hahahahahaha! That's hilarious! :lol:

Hmmm.. the strangest thing I've ever seen would have to be seeing this guy propose to this girl in the middle of the road. It was so random.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

At school on Halloween a guy was dressed up as a playboy bunny. He had on his normal clothes, then over it a skimpy black dress and bunny ears. It was not only strange but disturbing.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
BeautifulVeins
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BeautifulVeins »

Once I was driving in a rural area about three hours out of town and there was lots of animals and green rolling hills, all very pretty. Next thing I see out the window is a cow rolling down a hill. I kid you not it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I don't know if it had tripped or fallen or was just doing it because it wanted to distract me but my God it was hilarious. I came very close to crashing.
"I was thinking, while I was running..."
"About not hitting the trees I hope."
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

BeautifulVeins wrote:Once I was driving in a rural area about three hours out of town and there was lots of animals and green rolling hills, all very pretty. Next thing I see out the window is a cow rolling down a hill. I kid you not it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I don't know if it had tripped or fallen or was just doing it because it wanted to distract me but my God it was hilarious. I came very close to crashing.
I can barely type i'm laughing so hard :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Waffle of doom, that's probably the second funniest thing i've ever heard....^
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
vampman
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by vampman »

Damn, my requested topic and I was not first :(
BeautifulVeins wrote:Once I was driving in a rural area about three hours out of town and there was lots of animals and green rolling hills, all very pretty. Next thing I see out the window is a cow rolling down a hill. I kid you not it was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I don't know if it had tripped or fallen or was just doing it because it wanted to distract me but my God it was hilarious. I came very close to crashing.
That's is absolutely hilarious! I can just picture that.

Lets see! Oh yeah

I have seen a 70 year old woman riding a razor scooter, a 400 pound man with a Mullet Mohawk kid you not.

THe funniest thing I have ever seen has to be a guy probably in his 40's at a bus stop completely naked and talking on a cell phone. Where does he store the phone? That one caused me to think "now I have seen everything"!
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

vampmadness wrote: I have seen a 70 year old woman riding a razor scooter
I saw an old lady on a scooter blasting hip hop music. It was histerical :lol:
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Per Vampman, I'm posting my eyewitness account of a sign that the end of the world is indeed coming.

I caught my parents' dog, Bandit, *baking* with their kitty, Patches. I kid you not. Bandit was a sheepdog mix. It was extremely disturbing but also very funny.

Speaking of cows... one night in my 20's, my friend & I were riding around much later than we should have been when we saw something standing in the middle of the road. I had to swerve to miss it. Once I was next to it, I realized it was a cow. We pulled over a cop - yes, we really did. He thought it was funny. We reported the cow. Last we heard, the cow was still in jail pending prostitution charges.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!