1. Did you relate to Bella right away? If so, what part of her did you identify with?
I first, I didn't. But when read books, I become the characters. Especially, what got my attention is that it was a first person POV. And that to me, leads me to be the character in the book. I identified with her the most, how mature she was and she'd do anything for the sake for her mother...even if it means living in a different place than she does.
2. What were your first impressions of Renee and Charlie?
Renee, as bellas mom, great. Charlie is sweet. I kinda felt so sorry for the guy.
3. What were your first impressions of the friends Bella meets?
Nice, But i always liked Angela better.
4. Were you scared or intrigued by Edward?
Very intrigued. I don't know why, At first when he kept saying the was a bad person, what if he wasn't the hero. I thought his family was on drugs or something. haha. I had no idea the book was about vamps/ I saw the cover, and wanted to read it.
5. What did you think of Edward's odd behavior?
Like I said, I thought he was a druggy. haha.
6. Did this chapter hook you on the book or were you still trying to see what the fuss was?
I was intrigued in the chapter when she gets to school and she sees the shiny volvo.