Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Gianna

Post by DumBumm »

I think that Gianna would have at least seem Caius once or twice, how would have she gotten the job, she would have to have met Aro, and no doubt that Caius would have been there...

What does she do anyway? As a receptionist? what exactly do they do?
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

I bet she just calls people and says "Hey you wanna come to Volterra?"

Or maybe it's her job to do things that the Volturi guard themselves can't. Like go to sunny places and whatnot.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

Jane V

Post by Jane V »

yeah i think you're right. since the Volturi can't go out with out at least attracting attention, they probably have the human servants go out and run errands, keep the palace clean, you know, etc etc.

oh and with the Felix thing....i get the feeling she likes him, but he winks at basically everyone, so... 8-)
yeah, just my perception.
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Yeah Felix has definitely got some sort of compulsive winking disorder.
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob

rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

I'm sorry, but does anyone besides me find it funny that Gianna has her own thread?!? I mean, I know, that she could make an interesting topic, what with the human-who's-not-in-love-with-a-vegetarian-vampire-but-still-wants-to-be-one conversation, but still!!! I just find it amusing.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:Yeah Felix has definitely got some sort of compulsive winking disorder.
OWD. obsessive winking disorder. my friend and i made it up. haha :lol:

anyway.... :D
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

rapidheartbeat<3twi wrote:I'm sorry, but does anyone besides me find it funny that Gianna has her own thread?!? I mean, I know, that she could make an interesting topic, what with the human-who's-not-in-love-with-a-vegetarian-vampire-but-still-wants-to-be-one conversation, but still!!! I just find it amusing.
I agree, I guess really it is just a forum to discuss the motivations behind wanting to be a "evil" vampire. (which I don't think they are, thus the quotes) Gianna is a relativley minor person, but she opens up an interesting line of thought.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

awesomejen1 wrote:
rapidheartbeat<3twi wrote:I'm sorry, but does anyone besides me find it funny that Gianna has her own thread?!? I mean, I know, that she could make an interesting topic, what with the human-who's-not-in-love-with-a-vegetarian-vampire-but-still-wants-to-be-one conversation, but still!!! I just find it amusing.
I agree, I guess really it is just a forum to discuss the motivations behind wanting to be a "evil" vampire. (which I don't think they are, thus the quotes) Gianna is a relativley minor person, but she opens up an interesting line of thought.
And everyone just assumed that Bella was the only person who was willing to become a vampire...
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob

awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

moon.cherry.twilite wrote:
awesomejen1 wrote:
And everyone just assumed that Bella was the only person who was willing to become a vampire...
I just don't think that that is true. I don't believe that every vampire (other than Bella) was created without any previous knowledge....I guess it is hard to say, but I can see the lure of being a vampire.
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

awesomejen1 wrote: I just don't think that that is true. I don't believe that every vampire (other than Bella) was created without any previous knowledge....I guess it is hard to say, but I can see the lure of being a vampire.
True.
I doubt that Gianna was the first secretary the Volturri "hired". People who are drawn to power would probably find being a vampire very appealing.
I agree with you, at first look being a vampire (at least an SM vampire) seems amazing. Your beautiful, fast, unbreakable, live forever and you glitter. Unless you have Rosalie their telling you everything your giving up, some people might not even give it a second thought.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’