Events and Appearances relating to the Twilight Saga

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bellaaa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: The TwiCon Convention-USA Summer 09

Post by bellaaa »

I spoke with one of the planners of Con, who kindly told me that they would announce on the site when the number of slots left to register gets low. So, you're good for now :] I also know you can pay on a payment plan... I believe it's half now, half later... hope that helps you!

As far as the hotel room, there are plenty in the area, some even cheaper than the Sheraton, and you shouldn't have a problem grabbing a room. Plane tickets only get more expensive with time, though. =/

Hope to see you there!!! Best of luck :]
look after my heart... i've left it with you
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

That sounds like it would be so much fun, but I doubt I'd be able to go because I live in Colorado, which is rarely subject to cool events like that. :cry:
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene are now attending!! Later this week they are supposed to be anouncing more special guests!! Yay!! I am getting really excited now...

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

I can't wait for this!! i can't! i live north of dallas.. and i can't believe its going to be here!! i never thought something like this would be in texas.. anyone know WHY it is going to be in texas(other then texas being totally awesome) also Marlee and i had an Idea of splitting the cost of a hotel room and bunking if anyone else is interested PM me yes
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
danobanano
Putting the Fun in Fun Fur

Post by danobanano »

Lynzeee wrote:anyone know WHY it is going to be in texas(other then texas being totally awesome)
I heard that Dallas was the most reasonably priced convention center centrally located in the US. And also it goes great with the Volturi Masque Ball theme. Remember when the Volutri had to step in and clean up the messes made during the Southern Vampire Wars? Jasper told us that story in Eclipse. There are so many possibilities for costumes for the ball when you start thinking about the the Southern Vampire wars and the Volturi guard.
It's all about expectations baby
Help Save Forks High School
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

danobanano wrote:
Lynzeee wrote:anyone know WHY it is going to be in texas(other then texas being totally awesome)
I heard that Dallas was the most reasonably priced convention center centrally located in the US. And also it goes great with the Volturi Masque Ball theme. Remember when the Volutri had to step in and clean up the messes made during the Southern Vampire Wars? Jasper told us that story in Eclipse. There are so many possibilities for costumes for the ball when you start thinking about the the Southern Vampire wars and the Volturi guard.
thats so exciting for those of you that can go! Ive always wanted to go to a ball!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i know they are suppose to have vendors for costumes, Dallas has sooo many costume shops! man i can't wait!!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilove »

ok i live all the way in florida and really want to go but i need to save up money do u think the tickits would be sold out by now???
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

They tickets are not sold out, they said they would put up an annoucement when the started to run out. So it seems to me you still have a little bit of time. I would just check the website regularly and when they start to get low, buy your ticket.

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilove »

thanks so much :)