Made fun of for liking Twilight?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Post by Twilove »

ha ha oh ya my mom is going insane with me she is always rolling her eyes and telling me to shutup and the thing is i dont even realiaze im doing it until she tells me and when me and my crazy bff are together forget about it inccocent bystanders are always scared of us we havent founnd any crazy twilighters to talk to around here :( but we will
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Do people think I am crazy when I talk about Twilight?.....

:( Yes.

I don't have any friends or anything who have read the books and my best friend won't and thinks I am a dork because I am all about some Twilight! :( So I just blabber on about it most of the time wherever I go.
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

Do People think you are crazy when you talk about Twilight?

Yes, they do. I don't no any one that is as obssed as me :( . All of my family think i am crazy. They have told me that im going off the deep end, im crazy, i need to seek help, and that i need to go to a mental asylum(spelling?) o well, i guess we all can't have a twilight loving family. :( *sigh*
Last edited by YouAreMyLifeNow on Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

I hardly speak about it since, yes, most people would consider me crazy... :roll: My boyfriend is used to it by now, though!

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
cedwardrox

Post by cedwardrox »

My friends are totally annoyed with my Twilight opsession. My one friend is reading it, but so not into it she kills me. She insults eveything about it, and barely reads it during the day. She's not even slightly adicted. (She also keeps saying her family wants the copy of The Host they gave me for a gift back.) She's so obnoxious about it though. She thinks that Robert Pattinson on a hottie list would rate at about a 3. What is her problem???!!!!!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

This discussion is cracking me up!
It's such a relief to log on here and discuss with / relate to all of the equally obsessed fans! Once you become a Twilighter there's no going back! It is a true obsession that is not to be messed with. No one can understand it until they join the fandom. I've never been so consumed by anything before. I mean I need my Twilight fix every day... either just by thinking about it, reading a passage from the books, watching the trailers, etc. Like all of you I could talk about it for hours.

It all started when I saw my manager reading New Moon and she was like "OMG these are so good! I'll lend you the first one." Needless to say, my obsession began that night. Then every girl at my job read them within a week, and we talk about the books all the time! Especially Edward. *SWOON*. So we're all a little crazy, and we're all going through withdrawal. The guys are used to hearing us gush about Twilight this and Twilight that, but they definitely get tired of it. One time my friend and I were discussing how depressed we were when Edward broke up with Bella. She said, "I seriously felt like it was happening to me. Like Edward left me!! I was bawling!" and of course I'm agreeing and then that launches me onto my "why can't Edward be real?" soap box... and one of the male servers just stared at us blankly then walked off with a "WOW...." :lol: The best is when we overhear customers talking about the books because it gives us another opportunity to share the love. Seriously, the Twilight world is taking women by storm!

My boyfriend definitely thinks I'm crazy, but my obsession sparked his curiosity so much that he wanted to actually read Twilight! Too bad it's been weeks since I gave it to him & he's only on page 4. :? He is so over hearing me confess my love about a fictional character that he "can't live up to." I think it's cute when he acts jealous about it. Whenever he kisses my neck he says something like "you better not be thinking about Edward!" Oops, he caught me. ;)

AHHH, one of the Twilight commercials just came on!! eeeep! Never fails to excite me.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
cedwardrox

Post by cedwardrox »

I totally need my Twilight fix every day. I've watched like, 100 twilight movie previews off youtube.com and go on Stephenie Meyer's website every couple days. I am desperatly awaiting the movie release and I go on twilight.com every day to watch the counter for a half hour. :D So if my computer broke down and someone stole my copies of Twilight, I would be screwed really badly. :shock:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
spcheater_vs_icecube
Settled in Forks

Post by spcheater_vs_icecube »

Are you kidding me? The ntire school heard me shrieking about how much I hated Edward in New Moon, the only person who would come near me was my best friend, who kept on trying to assure me that there wouldn't be another 2 books after that if he didn't come back. I never shut up about it. I think people are actually scared of me :lol: . It's the reason i'm awake at this ridiculous time in the morning, mum banned me from reading it, and fanfiction... so i'm reading when she's asleep... :oops:

:D
Jazz<3Jasper

Post by Jazz<3Jasper »

spcheater_vs_icecube wrote:Are you kidding me? The ntire school heard me shrieking about how much I hated Edward in New Moon, the only person who would come near me was my best friend, who kept on trying to assure me that there wouldn't be another 2 books after that if he didn't come back. I never shut up about it. I think people are actually scared of me :lol: . It's the reason i'm awake at this ridiculous time in the morning, mum banned me from reading it, and fanfiction... so i'm reading when she's asleep... :oops:

:D
Lol. I talk about it so much my friends will walk up to me and say, "So what's new in your imaginary world of Twilight?" and start laughing. They all pretend to know what I am talking about and I got my best guy friend to read it, but other than that they all thing I am loony.
"No problem. You want me to be all doom and gloom, or just shut up?"
"Just shut up."
"Can do."
"Really? Doesn't seem like it."
-Jake and Seth
<333333333
Team Jasper, he can snap at me anyday.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Yesterday I was talking to a guy at my church about how I couldn't wait to go see Twilight again and he goes, "I don't get girls. You read the book. You've seen the movie. Why do you need to see it again?"
I was like :o
Only see it once??? Are you crazy???
He apparently thought I was crazy.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com