Have you said "Thank you" today?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Have you said "Thank you" today?

Post by urcoolcarrie »

thank you to BHG for creating the team emmett thread and choosing me to be part of the management team.
thank you to Heather and Shannon for everything you've done so far with me on EDC. i love working with you guys! you two are so cool. :)
thank you to simple_love. you have given me someone to talk to for so long. you are amazing. thanks for all the stories. i hope to hear many more. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

Thankyou to my sister for letting me use her DS
Thankyou to the lex people for helping with my OCD (the obsessive cullen disorder, not the real one.)
Thankyou to my friend for letting me eat all the popcorn flavoured jenny beans (i can't remember the brand, but Buttered Popcorn flavour is absolutely delicious!!! it may sound gross, but . . . *lost for words* *drool* . . .)
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Thank you to my mom for stocking the house full of food, so I'll never get hungry.
There's always stuff in the fridge or cabinets.
Thank you.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

I want to thank my son for trying to clean up the entire box of Cheerios he and his sister spilled all over the kitchen floor. I also want to thank him for singing a song about sticking me in the toilet, as well. He has the best giggle out there! :D
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Even though she'll never read this, Thank you to my neighbor Kerri for washing the dishes after dinner; Thank you to Shelly for letting me finally get on the computer :D
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

I will like to thank my parents because they love me
Thank you friends who put up with me and laugh at my childishness instead of being weirded out :lol:
THANK YOU STEPHENIE MEYER FOR WRITING TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU PEOPLE WHO MADE THE LEX OR ELSE NONE OF US WOULD BE HERE :D
last but not least I would like to thank Janine(alellie) because she's always there for me and she makes the BEST FRIEND ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I think I'm done :lol:
Last edited by vampirechick101 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Thank you for my wonderful Chemistry professor, for giving me a 110/100 on my midterm.
(I'm so ****** proud of myself. :D )

Thank you to the ever-wonderful, my forever British friend Camilla for never forgetting about me.

Thank you for my beautiful Emily, for always brightening up my nights and days (well, sometimes, if we get to talk in the morning or something... haha).

Thank you to super fantarismic Mandybabeeee, because even if we don't talk everyday, she always finds ways to let me know just how much she cares.

Thank you Elaine, because even if we don't talk on a normal basis, I know you still loveees me. (And I have yet to reply to your PM, you know... I feel horrible.)

Thank you to my parents... for letting me go to San Francisco next week to meet the love of my life that is Robert Pattinson himself. -diessss-

And last but not the least, thank you for all my friends for making this Halloween the best of the best. You guys are seriously amazing. Even if we live hours away from each other now, I still feel like you guys just like next door from me. I miss everyone<33
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

In this day and age, in the country I live in, sometimes it is easy to take for granted the freedoms we have. I just want to say thank you to those past who fought, rallied, funded, participated and challenged authority/the powers that have been so that I was able to wake up this morning and freely vote my heart and mind. Thank you!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

I want to thank my incredible husband for being such a wonderful man, loving husband and caring father. Sometimes I take for granted how wonderful he is. Thank you!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Thank you to Stephenie Meyer for introducing me to Muse. They're now my favorite band!! :D

Love,
*Wanderer*
Last edited by *Wanderer* on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.