Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Worried about the Twilight movie - Take 2

Post by slayerchick303 »

awesomejen1 wrote:Emily Browning doesn't look like the Bella in my head...But I LOVED her in Lemony Snicket (sp?) I haven't seen her in much else so I don't know how awesome of an actress she is...but yeah, I agree that Kristens face is harsh...I think the fact that her mouth is turned downwards gives her a constant bored face...but, meh, I can't do anything about it know...I just hope that the trailers are all the worst acted lines on her part...maybe?
Also, I think that the way that Kristen say, "No," during the trailer when Edward asks her, "Are you afraid?" is poorly executed. The way she says no sounds like she is afraid. It bothers me. By the way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your banner! I'm not married, but I agree with everything else! We'll have to cross-our-fingers for today, huh! :D
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

slayerchick303 wrote:
awesomejen1 wrote:Emily Browning doesn't look like the Bella in my head...But I LOVED her in Lemony Snicket (sp?) I haven't seen her in much else so I don't know how awesome of an actress she is...but yeah, I agree that Kristens face is harsh...I think the fact that her mouth is turned downwards gives her a constant bored face...but, meh, I can't do anything about it know...I just hope that the trailers are all the worst acted lines on her part...maybe?
Also, I think that the way that Kristen say, "No," during the trailer when Edward asks her, "Are you afraid?" is poorly executed. The way she says no sounds like she is afraid. It bothers me. By the way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your banner! I'm not married, but I agree with everything else! We'll have to cross-our-fingers for today, huh! :D
For sure! Cross fingers and VOTE! I'm not too worried though, I hope my faith in the American people is rewarded tonight!

I think a lot of the lines are poorly executed...like the first one I heard from all the previews..."your skin is ice cold..."ack, seriously?
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

awesomejen1 wrote:
slayerchick303 wrote: Also, I think that the way that Kristen say, "No," during the trailer when Edward asks her, "Are you afraid?" is poorly executed. The way she says no sounds like she is afraid. It bothers me. By the way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your banner! I'm not married, but I agree with everything else! We'll have to cross-our-fingers for today, huh! :D
For sure! Cross fingers and VOTE! I'm not too worried though, I hope my faith in the American people is rewarded tonight!

I think a lot of the lines are poorly executed...like the first one I heard from all the previews..."your skin is ice cold..."ack, seriously?
Yeah, the way Kristen said that line was really crappy too. :roll: I hate to think that her poor grasp of Bella's character and her acting abilities will ruin the movie... but I'm praying they won't!

I voted like 4 weeks ago with a mail-in ballot. I'm in an American Government class right now and my professor spoke about how it is extremely possible that Obama will win! Yippie! :D
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

^^ I really agree with what you guys are saying about how Kristen delivers some of her lines. Whoever decided that was the right delivery was off in my opinion. Like others have said in previous post, this is going to be different from the book, but what makes this a unique story is that Bella is so in love w/ this guy vampire that she isn't really afraid of him. The story losses that little extra something it has when they make Bella look scared in scenes that had humor and romance in its book form.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
twigal
Wandering Through Town

Post by twigal »

Background knowledge about my pathetic life before I go into my story. I check this post pretty much everyday--not exagerating. And before I post on a thread, I have to read pretty much everything on that thread (no I don't have a lot of time on my hands, I am just that pathetic). My internet has been down since Thursday, I come back and there's eleven pages on this thread part: two. Lotta Twilight movie stuff. Good thing I'm a commited obsessee.
Anyway, now on to my post. I AM going to midnight showing even if I have to walk there. I have school the next day, but just realized some good no worry things. Number one: The less sleep I get, the more awake I am the next day (I'm just weird, don't ask) and number two: What better place to sleep than during history? Yeah to being in high school when Twilight movie comes out.
Now for my kinda-sorta worry. It's not really a worry, more of a "I just noticed this so now I have to share it" sort of deal. I'm usually one of those people who don't shut up during the movie. Since I"m going to be more focused on breathing right when I'm watching the movie than commenting on it, I get to see how other people get to watch a movie with me in the theater because of the squealing girls I will have to injur because they are ruining my Twilight-watching experience. Ok, this has all just been rambling. woot to whoever actually read the entire thing. :-)
I'm just going to waste time wandering through town until something Twilight-related comes by.
twigal
Wandering Through Town

Post by twigal »

By the way, pretty much none of the recent links posted work. I click on them and it says the videos have been taken off because of copyright stuff. Just letting ya'll know.
I'm just going to waste time wandering through town until something Twilight-related comes by.
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

my worry for the night is '16 days' left and omg it's like right around the corner... i hope i dont stop breathing with excitment so therefore i dont make it to the theater and then like my whole life will come to an end but then again i would already be dead so I guess it wouldn't matter if the movie came out afterwards or not... right?

Right! Cheer's A Beer - "HERE'S TO BREATHING!" or should i say 'surviving?'

WOOTWOOT!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

Yeah! Obama won! Sorry for the none twilight related stuff!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

awesomejen1 wrote:Yeah! Obama won! Sorry for the none twilight related stuff!
Yay! And I don't live in the US, but I've got to say that all over the world, people wanted Obama to win.

Back to Twilight, I really didn't like Kristen's acting in the trailer! I don't think it's a that all her "bad" acting ended up in the there. I didn't like the "radioactive spiders and kryptonite" bit. It sounded really artificial. I thought Emily Browning resembles Bella from the description of her on SM's website.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cedwardrox »

I think my only worry is the Hospital scenes. I'm not a big Hospital person, and I don't know what they are going to show. I don't mind the Hospital, just the stuff they do there. Manly the needles.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)