Randomness round 4

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Randomness round 4

Post by Lynzeee »

my stomach is in a knot from watching this..

but then i watched this video of the interview with rob this morning.. its down alittle ways you wont regret it.. he is so funny!
http://robertpattinson.org
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Whew!! That was alot in just the time that I was gone from class. I couldn't help but keep thinking of what yall were talking about though... :D

Sam- Wife of Bath is the bomb!! Lol... The moral is: All women want sovereignty from their husbands and a good man in bed. (No lie, read the end of her tale... she literally says that... :? ) Chaucer is my homeboy. I took a whole class of just him. It was great. I love Chaucer... Are you reading it in Middle English or a translation??

Top of my list for Christmas: The Amazon Kindle. Coolest new thing out there... and Oprah's new favorite gadget. You can download anytime, anywhere... no internet connection needed. But very expensive... I told my mom I would only take one gift this year if that was it... :D I also want new accessories for my KitchenAide, and and iPod alarm clock. I actually have a list this year... usually I just say "whatever." I'm pretty easy to please, :D .

Lynz- How do you make ringtones??? I wanna make some... I really like Bella's Lullaby. I wish it was just piano and I wish it was LONGER!! Why is it only 2:30??? I want more... I have listened to it on repeat to try and make it seem longer but it doesn't really sound right, it's like it stops just as it gets really good. Does anyone else think that??

I had to turn on George Lopez on Nickelodeon... I can't take this election stuff!! :? I voted, I did my part, so now I have free reign to complain about who get the office!! :D

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Holy Sh*t
I had to catch up on 96847463555278398599605827 pages :lol: :lol:
Thankfully you guys only made like 2 line posts

I'm totally going to forget things but....
A couple I wanted to comment on...

Lynz - Your husband, and him buying you the companion, and soundtrack... that is sooo sweet, he has really perfect timing, doesn't he??? Ohh and I wasn't surviving without the Lex. I'm soo glad my dad is in the living room watching the election coverage.

Marlee - it was on like pg 87, but I love Arby's curly fries too :) I catually had Arby's today.

Sam - I love your new glasses, even if you don't like yourself in them, and I love the shirt too ;)
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i use Motorola Phone tools! i love making ringtones! i am obsessed with it.. haha among other things
Keeper of The Randomness
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

ahh rob is so cute the way he sits in his chair and oh my goodness i am in love with that hat!!

so i just repainted my nails :D
that was quick huh?

oh and i agree with shel sam, you look lovely in your glasses, i really like them :geek:

eh its late, i'm going to go to sleep now
talk to you all tomorrow!
sweet dreams, for whenever you go go bed.

and good morning to everyone else in different time zones! :)

night <3
randomness bum<3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Shel~ sometimes i think the Husband senses when i pull away.. i hate to admit it but sometimes i do.. i don't go LOOKING for an affair or anything but something the what ifs start running in my head and i think he sees that, so he will do something that he knows i'll like, just to remind me..

Sam~ i love glasses like those.. you are to cute my dear!

all of this stuff going on is going to take time to fall into place i know this.. but i am hopeful that things will pan out the way they are meant to..

I am watching Sons of Anarchy.. I really do love Charlie Hunnam http://seat42f.com/site/images/stories/ ... narchy.jpg

he is way hot, i love his walk
Keeper of The Randomness
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

I had Arby's for dinner!! Actually I technically had a coke and Arby's curly fries for dinner... healthy huh?? They were a little overcooked though... but still oh so good!!

My grandfather is not doing well... that means my mom is staying the night with my grandparents (they live about an hour away in a small town) and I am home alone. I hate being in this house all alone. It is so big and dark and makes wierd noises... Plus I have three cats and a dog ALL wanting attention from me ALL THE TIME!! Thankfully it is sleepy-time for most of them...

I also feel sick to my stomache. I think that is concensous of most of the nation right now... but I think mine is from something different... I just came to a horrible realization and now I feel really bad, because I know I have to do something about it. I hate confrontation!! Why can't I just be happy?? Why do I always have to ruin everything??

Current mood: uneasy... :?

E<3B
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

you want to know something horrible?
i was totally watching those rob interviews (LOVE HIM.) and i completely missed them announcing obama won! jeez.

i should have wrote in edward cullen.... ;)

night lauren!

sam your glasses are cute, by the way.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote: i want to see a big billboard too!!
I almost seriously died :lol:
people were giving us weird glances because we were in the sidewalk :lol: jumping and screaming and saying O my god I can't beleive it's Twilight!!!
yeah it was hilarious :lol:
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

[quote="Tengo Nubs."]you want to know something horrible?
i was totally watching those rob interviews (LOVE HIM.) and i completely missed them announcing obama won! jeez.

i should have wrote in edward cullen.... ;)

quote]

WHAT?!?!?!?!? They announced Obama won?!?!?!? How do they know... all the votes can't be in and counted already... :?

OME!! That would be hilarious is Edward Cullen actually DID get written in as a candidate for President... Lol... I would DIE laughing!!

E<3B