Randomness round 4

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness round 4

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Night Lauren <33333

Soo I'm looking through my movie companion, and I have decided I want another one. Soo I can rip it apart and hang the pictures on my walls.. Is that totally wierd?!??!

Marlee - sorry about whatever you are going through. *hugs*

Lynz - I think that is really good of your husband, most men don't even notice when their wife becomes drawn away, but your husband does.

And I hope that everything falls into place the way it should be for you, and everyone, whats meant to be will happen, even if it seems terribly wrong at the moment.

Ohhh I think Edward would make an amazing president ;)

Edit: I'm out for the night
Love you guys <3333333
Going to read Eclipse ;)
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hmm, well i guess he's projected to win anyway. he has like 300 electoral votes as of right now.

i guess maybe they haven't officially announced it yet.

edward should be president!! seriously. edward, or optimus prime.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Randomness: I am watching my local news and my city straddles two counties... refering to one of them, the news anchor just said "Potty Counter" instead of "Potter County" :lol: It made me laugh.

Thank you for the good wishes. I hate how things are only going to get worse before they get better... then of course I have the feeling I could be making a huge mistake and drastically altering my entire future... But, you know, just normal everyday decisions... :?

I am actually pretty sure I am having a quarter-life crisis... can that happen at the ripe old age of 21?!?!?

Edward would definately make a great President... Vote Edward Cullen!! Lol... has a nice little ring to it... :D

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i am thrilled! mccain is giving his concession speech! YES YES YES!!!

okay i am crying.

republican, democrat.. you guys realize this is serious history we are witnessing stuff our grandkids will read, like when we were reading about Black men and women finally being about to VOTE. amazing

my husband told me that.. his friend works for the company that makes the voting machines, and there is a person who gets a lot of votes for other elections as a write in.. and thats Mickey Mouse
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Lynzeee wrote:i am thrilled! mccain is giving his concession speech! YES YES YES!!!

okay i am crying.

republican, democrat.. you guys realize this is serious history we are witnessing stuff our grandkids will read, like when we were reading about Black men and women finally being about to VOTE. amazing

my husband told me that.. his friend works for the company that makes the voting machines, and there is a person who gets a lot of votes for other elections as a write in.. and thats Mickey Mouse
That's funny!! I can't believe people actually do that... I guess if you don't like any of the candidates...

I just don't see how they can declare a winner when all the votes aren't in yet. Only 12% of some states are reporting and they are declaring a winner for that state... I have never understood this stuff... I am so confused!! :?

E<3B
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Marlee: both, actually lol. I have Middle English with normal text underneath it. I've been cheating though, because I have too much to read. I only read (most of) the prologue though. I have to write my journal still/I am writing it.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i meant to mention this earlier, but when i was on that robert pattinson site, and in the corner i saw this picture:
http://jackson-rathbone.org/gallery/dis ... m=33&pos=2

i was like "whhaaaaat??" because i guess it's just now hitting me that jackson is really, really hot. i mean REALLY HOT. seriously. how did i miss this before?!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

he really is! he has amazing eyes!
Keeper of The Randomness
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Sam- oh, okay. I had to read it, for two classes actually, completely in Middle English. I love the Middle English though. I always went online to get the summary though so that I could make sure I knew what was really going on, because I didn't know exactly what was happening all the time. I didn't want to say something stupid in class... :oops:

Randomness: My cat snores. And does this wierd sucking with his mouth/tongue when he sleeps. :? He is laying right next to me and I can here him way louder than the tv... Usually I can here him in the next room over the tv... :roll: But his breath stinks... yuck. He definately needs a breath mint... :?

E<3B
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i am gonna go watch a movie with the husband..

if this thread ends will some one please PM me with the link to the new one.. haha

Love you guys!

chapter 9 tomorrow.. SWEAR IT
Keeper of The Randomness