Randomness round 4

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Randomness round 4

Post by Lynzeee »

are the 20+ people in this thread all having a quarter life crisis because i swear i am too!

i left my house last night and went to the YDA meeting at the chili's that is down the street from me(i say down the street but its like 10 miles) it was a celebration! and crazy to see something like that going on in Texas. i didn't get to bed till super late last night..

i am up.. getting ready to take A to school.

my cough as gotten pretty bad, and i still don't have my voice.. so i hope that it comes back before friday.. i really don't want to sound like a 90 year old chain smoker... ew.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

I agree with Lies, Europe is very happy about the outcome of the election! It's good for Europe and good for Austria, and all the people I know wanted Obama to win!

It didn't take us long to go through randomness round 4 :lol: It's too bad that most of the activity on this thread takes place when I'm fast asleep but in the morning I never have time all the posts from the previous night so I miss a lot of what's going on here... :?

@Lynz: get better soon!

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i just have to say something really quick.. I know that especially on here, the political views may be divided.. just because i voted for Obama, and you Mccain if you did.. doesn't mean i think less of you, i adore everyone on this thread your opinions are your own and thats what makes this country great. I have lived in texas most of my life, with that being said i was normally rare among my friends to not be a Republican.. but I've always been able to look past it. I love all of you.. you are all great.. it doesn't matter who you support =)

okay i have to go
Keeper of The Randomness
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Lynzeee wrote:i just have to say something really quick.. I know that especially on here, the political views may be divided.. just because i voted for Obama, and you Mccain if you did.. doesn't mean i think less of you, i adore everyone on this thread your opinions are your own and thats what makes this country great. I have lived in texas most of my life, with that being said i was normally rare among my friends to not be a Republican.. but I've always been able to look past it. I love all of you.. you are all great.. it doesn't matter who you support =)

okay i have to go

What she said!

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I am too young to vote. But I think I preferred McCain. Sure he may be slow, but Obama, no offense, has something I don't like about him. But I think that's how most of the people I know in Utah think.
But honestly I don't care who anyone votes for. We all have different opinions. That's what makes us unique.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Lynz- I am definately going through a quarter-life crisis!! You are not alone...

Umm....I'm confused... isn't Rob going to be in Dallas on the 11th, which would be next Tuesday?? I just looked at the dates and the 11th sounded wierd, so I looked at a calendar... and I knew he was going to be there on a Friday, the Friday before I get to Dallas which would be the 14th cause I'm going to be there the 15-17th. Did they change the original dates?? Cause I feel like I'm going crazy. :?

On the whole political issue: I just have to say that I like the ideas that Obama is putting forth, I just don't like him as a person. I don't trust him. He creeps me out. I voted for McCain because I can't vote for someone I don't trust. I don't think any less of anyone else either because of how they vote. I honestly hate politics so I don't really care what other people think. What's done is done.

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

kkswmmr114 wrote:Lynz- I am definately going through a quarter-life crisis!! You are not alone...

Umm....I'm confused... isn't Rob going to be in Dallas on the 11th, which would be next Tuesday?? I just looked at the dates and the 11th sounded wierd, so I looked at a calendar... and I knew he was going to be there on a Friday, the Friday before I get to Dallas which would be the 14th cause I'm going to be there the 15-17th. Did they change the original dates?? Cause I feel like I'm going crazy. :?
HOLY CRAP! you are right!! the 11th is a tuesday! ahaha i thought it was friday.. i am way off! wow.. okay i have a few more days to prepare then! YAY! that makes me happy

well sort of.. i would rather it be friday.. but tuesday is fine with me.. *sigh* i had dreams about him last night..

i had the best dream about him.. also i noticed he is wearing a hat at alot of meetings-- he better not wear it in dallas

http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/ph ... ood-03.JPG

that pic is my favorite.. he is soo cute.. and good lord.. could his eyes be any more beautiful

EDIT~OME my husband.. Bought me a 32 gig itouch.. You guys remember me saying thats what i wanted for Christmas.. well yeah.. he got me one.. except i don't want to wait for Christmas! I AM HAPPY! i think he really does know me.. and even though i haven't told him anything over the last few days he senses something
I found it buy my coffee maker.. with a note that says...
Lyndsay,
You deserve more then this, but i know you wanted one
thank you for being my wife, and my bestfriend for the past 6 years
we all make mistakes, but just know whatever happens i will always love you
You and the boys are my whole world. I couldn't imagine my life without you in it.
so put as much music on here as you want, i doubt you can fill it up.
and i wont give you a hard time tonight with you have your ear buds in and you are ignoring me while
listening to you twilight soundtrack, or watching your twilight trailers.

I love you so much

can you say AWWW seriously.. race guy who? haha that note means more then the damn Itouch.. BUT STILL..
3 presents in 2 days.
Keeper of The Randomness
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Awwww, that's great! I love sweet little notes like that... They don't happen often enough!

Have fun listening to your Twilight soundtrack allllll day, lol!

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Awww, that's really sweet of him! Especially the note! WOW!
If you weren't already married to him I would advise you to keep that guy! :D

Random: does anyone of you read perez hilton? Cause for the past month or so there's more and more Rob (and Twilight - but mostly Rob) on his homepage :lol:

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

perez loves rob..

like madly
Keeper of The Randomness