Hey, all!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Mylove.Mysinger
Settled in Forks

Hey, all!

Post by Mylove.Mysinger »

Hey, everyone, nice to meet ya'll! My name is Mylove.Mysinger, and I just joined here yesterday. So to make it easy for ya'll, I decided to just use the questions Pell used as example for us to answer. Enjoy!

How did you pick your screen name? I picked this screename because I love that Bella is Edward's love and blood singer; I always thought this was a rather interesting part of their relationship.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite? The books were popping up EVERYWHERE, and the cover attracted me first (I, unfortunately, judge books by their cover- I know, reader taboo) and everyone was saying it was FANTASTIC, so I had to pick it up! (On a side note, my former crush's name was one of the characters, so I was like, AWESOME!)

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob? Mm, this is kinda hard to answer...I have to say a tie between Edward and Jake. Edward because, well, he's Edward! To be more specific, I like him because he made me realize that fictional characters can be SO much better than reality, and also because he made me realize chilvary isn't COMPLETELY dead. I like Jake because he is the best friend anyone could have- also, who WOULDN'T want a werewolf (shape-shifter) for a best friend? :roll:

Who is your favorite minor character? Hm, I have to say, I love Seth (though he really isn't minor). He is funny, and cute, and just an all around good kid! Love him to DEATH! I also love Angela- she really is supportive to Edward and Bella's relationship, and she is just a great friend, and amazing person.

What are your hobbies? I play the viola, act in the school plays, I write fanfiction and stories I would like to be published, I do tae-kwon-do, and I day-dream...a lot.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!) I live on the EAST COAST! We represent. ;) I live in boring VA. I lived there all my life. -sigh- When I say boring, I mean BORING. ;)

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc) I am a teen, if you haven't guessed from my writing style. :D

Well, thanks for reading, and PM me whenever you like!
Some people want a Digimon. Others want a Pokemon.

Well, heck, I want a DigiPokemon!
Analisse
Learning to Love Green

Re: Hey, all!

Post by Analisse »

Welcome
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Katwomankath »

Welcome to the Lex Mylove.Mysinger.
I am impressed with your writing style as a teen actually. You seem prety mature.
I hope you will enjoy your time here. Read the rules so you can feel comfortable and then post away.If you have any questions just ask. Good luck and have fun.
Kat
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
KlutzyGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by KlutzyGirl »

hey

I'm new here too. You were wondering how people chose their usernames? Well I chose one that connected to twilight (Klutzy Bella) and something that related to myself. See you around.

KlutzyGirl
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :)

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi and welcome to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM me whenever. See you around the boards! :D
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Welcome to the home of the happily obsessed. We love having new addicts post, it makes the rest of us feel more normal. ;)

Make sure you check out the Newcomer's Guide. It will help you navigate the site. Meyer's Personal Correspondence is a must-read and I thought the Timeline was really interesting too.

See you around the boards!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

welcome!

I'm Dark....Feel free to pm me if you wanna chit chat, I'm nice and I swear by it1 loll

-Dark(Meteor's twin)
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welocme to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.