Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Emmett/Rosalie
9%
Carlisle/Esme
10%
Alice/Jasper
66%
Sam/Emily
3%
Kate/Garrett
12%

Total votes: 503

TeamNessie
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your fav non Bella/Edward Couple?

Post by TeamNessie »

NessieCullen wrote:Kate/Garrett, because I TOTALLY didn't see that one coming, although I kinda thought Jacob/Leah was gonna happen for a while.

I'm totally with u on the Kate/Garrett situation, i loved their lines and he was really funny at the end.
AND i also so totally thought Jacob was gonna get with Leah when she joined hes pack but then again they're relationship was more of a love/hate brother sister kinda relashionship, they're not into each other at all.
Love you always Edward and Bella
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Post by save-the-wetlands »

NessieCullen wrote:Kate/Garrett, because I TOTALLY didn't see that one coming, although I kinda thought Jacob/Leah was gonna happen for a while.
I thought the same about Jacob/Leah too. I saw the whole Kate/Garret thing coming.
ImageImageImage
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

I think Alice and Jasper have a good relationship. They are a couple of my favorite characters. Also, Alice must really care for Jasper, since she is also trying to avoid him from getting into a mess, especially by not taking him to Volterra.
Juliana<3Jake
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Juliana<3Jake »

Jacob/Renesmee
Not exactly a couple yet but they're getting there. :]

But i voted for Alice/Jasper. They are so cute. :]
J<3B
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

be my escape wrote: Then Alice and Jasper because they are just so unique. Courtship must have been frustrating. I wonder if Jasper ever gets to finish a sentence without Alice saying I know.
Oh shanp, I NEVER thought about that.
:lol:

I don't think there was a courtship with these two though. They met, and were. It's..so strange, so bizarre, and so beautiful.

Needless to say I voted for Jasper and Alice.
My love for them is not measurable.
I love both of them apart more then any other character (besides their significant other) and together...omg it's like a nuclear bomb of awesomeness.

I will honestly love Steph so very much more then I already do if we get a Jalice book!
<3
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
Alice-Is-Awesome
Wandering Through Town

Post by Alice-Is-Awesome »

I don't really see much of Emmett and Rose as a couple.. I mean they kissed acouple times when their lives were on the line in Breaking Dawn but they didn't seen too close.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[/url][/img]
-veiled-
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by -veiled- »

Broken-Mirror wrote:Alice and Jasper are my favorites by far.

I love the way they met and really wish we could hear more of their relationship as it started out.
I completely agree w/ you. I loved how they first met and how Alice knew from her visions where to meet him & show him her life-style. They are perfect for each other and I would definitely be more interested in learning about them.
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

I agree, too! I love Alice and Jasper. They are a really cute couple. I would also like to know more about them before they joined the Cullens.
obsessedsmallgirl3
Settled in Forks

Post by obsessedsmallgirl3 »

I will have to agree with most of the Twilight population and say Alice and Jasper

They swept in and stole my heart especially in Eclipse. And I dare say I like them better than Bella and Edward. Their relationship is just so perfect. They were made for each other. I always love how protective of Alice Jasper is.

But my favorite new couple has to be Garret and Kate.
"You should've seen his face when I started taking off my clothes, though. Priceless."

http://media.photobucket.com/image/rene ... e.jpg?o=17
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Alice and Jasper win hands down!! Form the time when they showcased their love in front of Bella you could tell they had the deepest love for each other..Alice is so small and Jaspers so tall they just seem to fit into each others live perfectly..
They would do anything for each other (not saying the others wouldn't) but they are just sooooo cute
But as much as i love alice..I want Jasper!
Haha
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner