Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Twilight Movie Premier Party and meet-ups

Post by switzgal »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
soozabooza54 wrote:I really haven't been paying attention to Chicago stuff... it'll be on fandango though!
It's on Fandango now. It sucks that they're only selling tickets to Webster Place, and City North. Both of those theaters suck. I wish they have pre-sale for River North theater, that's my favorite theater.
I still may go to City North on friday, Nov 21st. early show by myself since none of my friends are as into it as I am and I'm the only one with the day off.
If you were in VA, I would totally go with you. No one in my life is interested in Twilight like I am..So I too will probably be going by myself the day after it comes out because the tickets are cheaper then.
Thanks. I would've loved your company!!
I wish my friends weren't so lame. My friend who got me to read Twilight 2 years ago loves it but not to the point of rushing to see the movie. She loves Harry Potter series more and I've gone with her to see all those movies but she doesn't have the day off. I really wanted to go on Friday (while school is in session) so the squealing teens will (hopefully) be limited at 10 in the morning on a Friday. I might be wrong, they might all cut school to see it.
wizrockmom
Settled in Forks

Post by wizrockmom »

I would love to have some more company at our Pre-movie party. we are meeting in Cary NC at Camelot Treasures at 9:30 on the 20th . Anyone out there from the Raleigh-Durham area??? contact me for more details! My HarryPotter re-readers bookclub is going with me as well as a few store regulars. we are buying tickets at Regal Crossroads 20. (Fandango has them too.)

Kirsten
Stupidshinyvolvowner
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stupidshinyvolvowner »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
soozabooza54 wrote:I really haven't been paying attention to Chicago stuff... it'll be on fandango though!
It's on Fandango now. It sucks that they're only selling tickets to Webster Place, and City North. Both of those theaters suck. I wish they have pre-sale for River North theater, that's my favorite theater.
I still may go to City North on friday, Nov 21st. early show by myself since none of my friends are as into it as I am and I'm the only one with the day off.
If you were in VA, I would totally go with you. No one in my life is interested in Twilight like I am..So I too will probably be going by myself the day after it comes out because the tickets are cheaper then.
I am very excited that I convinced my brother to come with me. Although, I am getting a little worried. I didn't think of the screaming that might be associated with a midnight premiere. But, I think it'll be okay. I can't wait!
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

^ just look at robs lips the entire time, over the screaming and you won't even notice. :D
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

Switzgal, once again, I really agree with you. I have one morning class on Friday the 21st, so I am most likely going to skip that to go see Twilight during the day (cause I have to be at work at 1pm), and I don't wanna be in there with all the screaming teens.
Depsite the fact that I will/do understands their girlish screams; however, I would like to be able to HEAR the movie.
I only hope I can convince my boyfriend to skip his morning class as well to go see Twilight with me. If not, then I have a date alone with Twilight. haha
I'm assuming I will have to go to the theatre a day or so ahead of time to pre-buy tickets. I had to do that for The Dark Knight, and just to be on the safe side and the way I am assuming things could go, I would like to be safe and have my tickets before hand. Or am I taking it all to far? lol
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

mgrassel06 wrote:Switzgal, once again, I really agree with you. I have one morning class on Friday the 21st, so I am most likely going to skip that to go see Twilight during the day (cause I have to be at work at 1pm), and I don't wanna be in there with all the screaming teens.
Depsite the fact that I will/do understands their girlish screams; however, I would like to be able to HEAR the movie.
I only hope I can convince my boyfriend to skip his morning class as well to go see Twilight with me. If not, then I have a date alone with Twilight. haha
I'm assuming I will have to go to the theatre a day or so ahead of time to pre-buy tickets. I had to do that for The Dark Knight, and just to be on the safe side and the way I am assuming things could go, I would like to be safe and have my tickets before hand. Or am I taking it all to far? lol

I already pre-ordered my ticket from movietickets.com. you can also order it from fandango.com
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:Switzgal, once again, I really agree with you. I have one morning class on Friday the 21st, so I am most likely going to skip that to go see Twilight during the day (cause I have to be at work at 1pm), and I don't wanna be in there with all the screaming teens.

I already pre-ordered my ticket from movietickets.com. you can also order it from fandango.com

Wow, so, um I've never used movietickets.com or anything before. I've just always gone up to my local theatre and just bought tickets early. So I typed in my zip code and "Twilight" and it said that no theatres within 40 miles of my zipcode were playing "Twilight" on "Nov 21".

EXCUSE ME?!?!?!
ImageImage
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

So, I went to my local theaters' websites, and they said they "don't have a schedule posted yet for November the 21st". So I guess they just haven't put it online or something? I dunno. I guess I'll just go through the theater to preorder them in advance when it gets sooner to the date. Maybe a week or so?

Or I'll call the theater to find out what needs to be done. lol
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

mgrassel06 wrote:So, I went to my local theaters' websites, and they said they "don't have a schedule posted yet for November the 21st". So I guess they just haven't put it online or something? I dunno. I guess I'll just go through the theater to preorder them in advance when it gets sooner to the date. Maybe a week or so?

That's weird. Maybe next week they'll know their movie schedule. Good luck. Too bad we can't go together.
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:So, I went to my local theaters' websites, and they said they "don't have a schedule posted yet for November the 21st". So I guess they just haven't put it online or something? I dunno. I guess I'll just go through the theater to preorder them in advance when it gets sooner to the date. Maybe a week or so?

That's weird. Maybe next week they'll know their movie schedule. Good luck. Too bad we can't go together.
Yeah, they are probably just slow. As it gets closer-closer to it, they'll probably be ready and I'll get mine.
I know! That'd be fun. Where are you from?
ImageImage