Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Aro

Post by Jane V »

malaz wrote:
Jane V wrote:
malaz wrote:i love love love Aro. he is just such...in short, he is the coolest character ever. I love how on the surface, his is this calm and sweet person. but look beyond the first layer, and what do you find...? yeah, a mind not quiet as sweet.

he has the coolest power ever. he has the coolest ambitions ever (okay...so maybe, subconsiously i want to take over the world. y'know. just rule and veto certain things heh heh), he HAS A THRONE--yeah, awesomest ever, he has a bunch of vampires calling him 'master' and last but not least HE RULES and is the best villian ever created (okay, next to the joker, he is the best ever)
lol. yeah, he definately ranks very high in my list of villains {all the Volturi do} :twisted: hmmm, do you think it should tell me something about myself...the fact that i love bad guys?? oh well :lol:
nope. i am the SAME WAY. i have a HUGE crush on Alec and Caius. they are just so so so evil that they are so so so appealing therefore making me swoon and then sigh. yeah, i think have a problem.
and Aro is quite the devil too. I adore him. and not to mention Marcus--he.IS.delicious-o (trying to speak italian here, abviously not sucseeding)
you do not have a problem. if you do, i definately do.

i LOVE Marcus!!!!! not in THAT way, but my friends and i call him UNCLE MARCUS! [which you can tell from my signature]. it's pretty funny, we did a whole story in creative writing about the "secret" lives of the Volturi...just random things; Felix and his obsessive winking disorder, T.P.-ing Caius's throne :twisted: ....yeah, i know we have no life.

ok, back on the topic, Aro is sooo funny, if i'm sad, all i have to do is read a part he's in and i start cracking up! :D
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Aro is simply just the best... :D although Caius mite top that... i thought it was funny he tried to find a way to kill the Cullen's... :lol: but then theres Marcus, i have to say i think i love Marcus more... they are all great, i think SM made up great characters.
Jane V

Post by Jane V »

SM does make up great characters. especially the Volturi. i just love the Volturi. i wish we would get to learn more about them. i think a book about them would be so interesting!!

i can't wait for the guide!!!! :D
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

I agree, a book about The Volturi would be very interesting... specially Aro, Caius, Jane and i would love to know more about Alec, hopefully we will in the guide.
aimee_xbella
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by aimee_xbella »

I think that Aro is one of the most... interesting characters in the saga and he just intrigues me. Mostly because he isn't completely evil but he is not completely good either. He is very very wise. Sometimes he feels like a grandfather kind of a figure to me, not personally but just the feeling. And it makes me debate within myself if I am afraid of him or if I actually do like him. Sometimes I feel fear towards him, but I always knew that he is reasonable and would not do anything irrational. He isn't like Edward who is just perfectly good, and I don't know, but he is very interesting to me at least :)
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Hey, ladies, now the second movie is in perspective, does anyone has an idea of an actor who could be picked for Aro?
DumBumm

Post by DumBumm »

Lunna-san wrote:Hey, ladies, now the second movie is in perspective, does anyone has an idea of an actor who could be picked for Aro?
I have been trying to find a good actor but i cant find one anywhere, i was thinking that Liam Neeson could play Aro, but just imagine him with black long hair... i don't no, i guess he is alright, but it would be better if we new how old Aro is (in human, when he was turned) it could make it easy.
I think that they might get someone thats not that famous.
what you all think?
Alcyone
Has More Hidden Talents Than Aro

Post by Alcyone »

Let's keep this thread focused on the character and not speculation as to possible actors. That is material belonging to Hollywood Hideout, not Sparkling in the Sun.
Set by *cullens & converse | AB Type
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Alcyone wrote:Let's keep this thread focused on the character and not speculation as to possible actors. That is material belonging to Hollywood Hideout, not Sparkling in the Sun.
Sorry. :oops:
italiangirl1577
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by italiangirl1577 »

Jane V wrote:
malaz wrote:i love love love Aro. he is just such...in short, he is the coolest character ever. I love how on the surface, his is this calm and sweet person. but look beyond the first layer, and what do you find...? yeah, a mind not quiet as sweet.

he has the coolest power ever. he has the coolest ambitions ever (okay...so maybe, subconsiously i want to take over the world. y'know. just rule and veto certain things heh heh), he HAS A THRONE--yeah, awesomest ever, he has a bunch of vampires calling him 'master' and last but not least HE RULES and is the best villian ever created (okay, next to the joker, he is the best ever)
lol. yeah, he definately ranks very high in my list of villains {all the Volturi do} :twisted: hmmm, do you think it should tell me something about myself...the fact that i love bad guys?? oh well :lol:
That's perfectly normal! I always (usually) love the anatgonists in books more than the protagonist. I wish we could have seen a little more of Aro in the series, though. I personally think Stephenie Meyer should write something from Aro's perspective. Now that would be a bestseller!