Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: I Saw the Twilight Trailer on the Big Screen

Post by urcoolcarrie »

debussygirl wrote:Is there any movie besides the Dark Knight showing it? That movie looks really freaky, complicated, and long, and I am not spending 8 bucks just to see a trailer I can see on the computer and then walk out. However I really want to see it in the theatres, but just with a movie I'd actually want to see. Anyone seen it with anything but Dark Knight?
I saw it in mamma mia. of course, i went to it twice and only saw it once, so i don't know.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

OMG all you people are so frickn lucky! ah!
I've seen no trailer and probably won't for a very long time cause I live in stinking Ireland were Twilight is gonna be released on the 8th of January!! :cry:
*Sigh*
'Fraid I'll have to come to America wheather you like it or not.... :lol:

Hmmm But I'm always gonna hope when going to see a movie and wait foolishly in great anticipation for a trailer that won't come to my crappy local cinema that has only 3 screens...

I went to see the Dark Knight, twice actually! um because I didn't get what was going on the first time...and i wouldn't proberly watch it either, i hid behind my knees afraid the joker (man I loved him, Heath Ledger...) would slash someones neck and i would see blood, always freaked by blood :roll: ...You should have seen me at Sweeny Todd, that involved knees, hat over my eyes, hands jammed over ears and humming to myself rather loudly.... :lol:

well anyways people here all seemed to have seen trailer at Dark Knight and sadly I did not....

Hahaha tough the stories here bout people who saw trailers are soo hilarious! :lol: haha I know i soo would react in the same way! screaming, and crying..... :D
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
Tim
Settled in Forks

Post by Tim »

Which theater are you guys seeing the trailer/s at? i go to Harkin's theater every weekend and still havnt seen it yet. Maybe i should try AMC?
EdwardWannabe
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardWannabe »

I saw MINE at Movies 10, but AMC but have it. I would try. It's worth it, even if you didn't want to see the movie. I saw Dark Knight and saw the trailer the SECOND time around... I was falling asleep and when I heard, "I know what you are..." I freaked out!
iamcocobanana
Settled in Forks

Post by iamcocobanana »

Whenever I see it I hyperventilate. And scream for joy which my family members look at me strangely.
I saw it in Penelope and I was screaming, jumping, giggling, and repeatedly saying "oh my god!"
Same reaction when I saw it when I was watching "Never Back Down", Cam Gigandet [he plays James] is in it so I figured and the movie is Summit Entertainment so I was ready for it.
xMoonlightxTragedyx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by xMoonlightxTragedyx »

I saw it!!! I was screaming and then after the movie, a group of girls were like you a twilighter, I was like yeah. There like ME TOO!! It was fun.
iamcocobanana
Settled in Forks

Post by iamcocobanana »

urcoolcarrie wrote:I saw it in mamma mia. of course, i went to it twice and only saw it once, so i don't know.

you saw it in mamma mia??!!
I didn't...not cool
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

ya. but, like i said, i saw mamma mia twice and only saw the trailer once, so i don't know what the deal is. :roll:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Kizmet
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kizmet »

debussygirl wrote:Is there any movie besides the Dark Knight showing it? That movie looks really freaky, complicated, and long, and I am not spending 8 bucks just to see a trailer I can see on the computer and then walk out. However I really want to see it in the theatres, but just with a movie I'd actually want to see. Anyone seen it with anything but Dark Knight?
Aw, come on, The Dark Knight is AMAZING! You should see it for the sake of seeing it, never mind the trailer.

But on the other hand, I've seen The Dark Knight 3 times at 2 different theaters and not once has the Twilight trailer been with it. I guess I just have rotten luck, huh?
Proud Twilighter since October 21, 2006.
iamcocobanana
Settled in Forks

Post by iamcocobanana »

urcoolcarrie wrote:ya. but, like i said, i saw mamma mia twice and only saw the trailer once, so i don't know what the deal is. :roll:

ohh..well they should start putting the trailer in movies now
just for us haha