General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Twilight_Perfection
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Most Romantic Scene in the Twilight Series

Post by Twilight_Perfection »

leahfreya wrote:most romantic scene?? alott and i mean alot of them thats why im crazy about twilight... but if i have to choose? even thought i hated edward for leaving and just begging bella back right there and then... its still romantic by how he did it.... :oops: NEW MOON... the entire chapter "The Truth" :oops:

~~511-512
"It never made sense for you to love me" I explained my voice breaking twice. "I always knew that"
"I'll prove to you your awake," He promised.

"Yesterday, when i would touch you, you were so... hesitant, so careful, and yet still the same........" "Please--just tell me whether or not you can still love me, after everything I've done to you. Can you?" he whispered.
"What kind of idoitic question is that?"
"Just answer it. Please."
I stared at him darkly for a moment. "The way i feel about you will never change. Of course i love you--and there is nothing you can do about it!"
"Thats all i needed to hear."
~~

Okay, so I know I have posted a ton on here so this in my last on here for tonight. I loved this scene too, but I overall, wanted to say I love your omg!! it drove me banana sandwich! :D. I made me giggle like hardcore!!!

vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:okay, this is ONE of my favorites. i'm sure i'll be adding more as i think of them. it's after edward shows bella her engagement ring for the first time:

"I stared into his eyes, trying to decipher the emotion that smoldered just under the surface. He gazed back, and the casual pretense suddenly slipped away. He was glowing--his angel's face brilliant with joy and victory. He was so glorious that it knocked me breathless.
Before I could catch that breath, he was kissing me, his lips exultant. I was lightheaded when he moved his mouth to whisper in my ear--but his breathing was just as ragged as mine.
'Yes, I like it. You have no idea.'
I laughed, gasping a little. 'I believe you.'
'Do you mind if I do something?' he murmured, his arms tightening around me.
'Isabella Swan?' He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. 'I promise to love you forever--every single day of forever. Will you marry me?'
...I whispered, 'Yes.'
'Thank you,' he said simply. He took my left hand and kissed each of my fingertips before he kissed the ring that was now mine."
--Eclipse, pgs. 459-460

gahh!!! i love it. ::squeals like the girly girl she is::

I totally agree this one was one of my favorites too!!!! :D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

I just loved everything about the Meadow.

How they're discovering eachother, testing their limits. The first touches.

It's so limited, yet so romantic.

Loved it all, specially..

Edward: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..
Bella: What a stupid lamb..
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion..
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

FragileHuman wrote:I thought the most romantic part came in Midnight Sun. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who has decided not to read it, but I can give a vague description: When Edward sneaks into her window for the first time and hears her say his name in her sleep. It's at that moment that he realizes he's in love with her...with the "fragile human." The way he describes his feelings is absolutely breathtaking. I read that part over and over and over. EEEEEEEK!
OMG! I love that! (it's my sig.)

I also love the meadow and when he reads her mind and in New Moon when he proposes and Eclipse when he holds her hostage.
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
LOLhippieeally
Settled in Forks

Post by LOLhippieeally »

When he got down on one knee I was BAWLING my eyes out. Bella is so stupid to be reluctant to say yes! Oh and when she wakes up when she gets back from Italy and he is still there, that morning was beautiful. And the wedding! I cried.
I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

FragileHuman wrote:I thought the most romantic part came in Midnight Sun. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who has decided not to read it, but I can give a vague description: When Edward sneaks into her window for the first time and hears her say his name in her sleep. It's at that moment that he realizes he's in love with her...with the "fragile human." The way he describes his feelings is absolutely breathtaking. I read that part over and over and over. EEEEEEEK!
YES!!! i swear i cried on that part- it was SO BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely LOVED how SM worked in the title with that scene, it was so perfect and beautiful to me. Especially since we FINALLY knew everything Edward was going through before discovering Bella loved him- it was so stunning, definitely one of my top favorites scenes in the entire series :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
goldeneyedgirl14
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by goldeneyedgirl14 »

edward x lover wrote:"--just tell me now whether or not you can still love me, after everything I've done to you. Can you?" he whispered.
"What kind of idiotic question is that?"
I stared at him darkly for a long moment. "The way I feel about you will never change. Of course I love you--and there's nothing you can do about it!"
"That's all I needed to hear."
His mouth found mine then, and I couldn't fight him. Not because he was so many thousand times stronger than me, but because my will crumbled into dust the second our lips met.

*swoons*

New Moon pg 511-512
i agree with you completely! Even though new moon isn't my favorite, i love that quote!
"Ooooooh, scary."- Emmet Cullen Breaking Dawn
Team emmet.
"I have alot of scars like yours, Bella."-Jasper Hale Eclipse
Team Jasper.
Both are so hot, why should I have to decide?
eternitys_charm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by eternitys_charm »

goldeneyedgirl14 wrote:
edward x lover wrote:"--just tell me now whether or not you can still love me, after everything I've done to you. Can you?" he whispered.
"What kind of idiotic question is that?"
I stared at him darkly for a long moment. "The way I feel about you will never change. Of course I love you--and there's nothing you can do about it!"
"That's all I needed to hear."
His mouth found mine then, and I couldn't fight him. Not because he was so many thousand times stronger than me, but because my will crumbled into dust the second our lips met.

*swoons*

New Moon pg 511-512
i agree with you completely! Even though new moon isn't my favorite, i love that quote!
I looove new moon and that whole part, i cry every time i read it.
thats what i was going to put for this ^__^ I love that. it was so romantic
Banner and avie made by me for my story.
Please Read it: http://twilightarchives.com/viewstory.p ... 40&index=1
JaliceAlsper
Settled in Forks

Post by JaliceAlsper »

All the Alice and Jasper scenes. Hands down. I love the part in New Moon when the got back, and Alice and Jasper were, like, staring at each other like they were the only two left in the world. Also that part in Eclipse when Jasper was telling Bella about his past, about how he just walked in to the diner and Alice was right there, holding our her hand. I don't have the book with me, but I think that's what happened.
Edward who? Team Jasper!
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

Okay, so this is what I posted in 'fav. twilight quotes' but it works here too:
One of my all time favorite romantic scenes starts on pg. 361 (the very last line) and goes to pg. 363 of Twlight. It's the part where Edward has to "tamper" with Bella's memory. Since I don't feel like typing the whole thing, I'll give you one of my favorite moments:
He kissed slowly down my cheek, stopping just as the corner of my mouth.
"Would I let a tree hurt you?" His lips barely brushed against my trembling lower lip.
"No," I breathed. I knew there was a second part to my brilliant defense, but I couldn't quite call it back.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse