Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: The Movie in the news

Post by mananda »

oh yea, anyone else see the myspace homepage? well at the beginning of the Twilight trailer on there Rob says a lil something and he looks and sounds so nervous. haha
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

on SMs website they have the New EW cover w/twilight...heres a portion of the article...
"Except, maybe, Stephenie Meyer. The author loves the movie, though she had her disagreements with Hardwicke. ''I mostly stepped in on the script level,'' she says. ''You know the line 'So the lion fell in love with the lamb'? It's a bit of a cheesy line, I have to say. They had changed the wording on that, to downplay it a little. And I said, 'I really like how you've changed this, but this line is tattooed on people's ankles. I think you're going to have a problem if you don't do it exactly right.' And they listened to me — and saved themselves the outrage of the people who know these books.''
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

MRK wrote:on SMs website they have the New EW cover w/twilight...heres a portion of the article...
"Except, maybe, Stephenie Meyer. The author loves the movie, though she had her disagreements with Hardwicke. ''I mostly stepped in on the script level,'' she says. ''You know the line 'So the lion fell in love with the lamb'? It's a bit of a cheesy line, I have to say. They had changed the wording on that, to downplay it a little. And I said, 'I really like how you've changed this, but this line is tattooed on people's ankles. I think you're going to have a problem if you don't do it exactly right.' And they listened to me — and saved themselves the outrage of the people who know these books.''
yeah, it's got the full interview, quotes, and other interviews on EW's website. good stuff. :)
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

i know 99% of you guys have scene it...but i'd like to discuss the following clips..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAOny6Rbm7M

i kinda died of laughter at all the Rob and kristen scenes haha. I don't know what to think of them anymore- they're so flirtatious sometimes....YES i know Kristen has a boyfriend haha. Michael Angarano, i think i'm like the only person on the planet who loves them as a couple and isn't dying to have Kristen and Robert date, lol. But i saw that vid and was like :shock: haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRbL-o_kuw0

i LOVE this video, the cast is so mellow around each other and you can tell they're really good friends. I also really like how Kristen's so much more playful and open in this video. It bothers me that people are always like "SHE NEVER SMILES!"- well finally here's proof to the fact that she's not a mean, arrogant person! :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

mlola619 wrote:i know 99% of you guys have scene it...but i'd like to discuss the following clips..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAOny6Rbm7M

i kinda died of laughter at all the Rob and kristen scenes haha. I don't know what to think of them anymore- they're so flirtatious sometimes....YES i know Kristen has a boyfriend haha. Michael Angarano, i think i'm like the only person on the planet who loves them as a couple and isn't dying to have Kristen and Robert date, lol. But i saw that vid and was like :shock: haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRbL-o_kuw0

i LOVE this video, the cast is so mellow around each other and you can tell they're really good friends. I also really like how Kristen's so much more playful and open in this video. It bothers me that people are always like "SHE NEVER SMILES!"- well finally here's proof to the fact that she's not a mean, arrogant person! :D
WOW that seemed like a lot of fun. Kristen actually laughing. Who knew??!!
Oh and is it me or does Rachel Lefevre (Victoria) always hanging all over Taylor?
I love the tossing the football bit with Taylor. Everybody is just sitting around watching him catch the ball.
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CindyBlack »

mananda wrote:I noticed times weren't listed. Anyone have an idea what time it will take place?
No idea, but I'm guessing once the mall opens you can go in and buy the shirt to be guaranteed a spot...
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

So, I'm SUPER mad.

I decided to go out to get the new Entertainment Weekly issue with Rob on the front...HOWEVER...it was not there. At all. I went to two Walgreens, Target, and even Barnes & Noble. Target and B&N were stocking their new magazines when I was there, too, and I asked the people who were putting them out, and they showed me the new issue...but it was, like, Zac Efron or some guy on it. And the ones at Walgreens had Daniel Craig on the front and October 17th issues.

Waste of gas.

I have to be at work at 1pm, so I might stop by again either before or after work. I WANT THAT MAGAZINE.
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Did you see the Vanity Fair issue yet? The video said it's the December issue but it's at the stands this week.
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:Did you see the Vanity Fair issue yet? The video said it's the December issue but it's at the stands this week.
At Walgreens, I just saw the November one with Amy Adams. After that when I went to Target and B&N, I wasn't looking at Vanity Fair, but just getting grumpier and grumpier by not finding the EW Rob issue with each stop I made...
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:Did you see the Vanity Fair issue yet? The video said it's the December issue but it's at the stands this week.
At Walgreens, I just saw the November one with Amy Adams. After that when I went to Target and B&N, I wasn't looking at Vanity Fair, but just getting grumpier and grumpier by not finding the EW Rob issue with each stop I made...
I'm going to Walgreens today and look. It might be better to go to a Borders where they have a bunch of magazines.
Do you know when the EMPIRE magazine will come out. All these pictures of the cast!!!
I wish they'd do Jay Leno, Conan, Jimmy Kimbel interviews too!!!