The Movie in the news

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby mgrassel06 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:44 pm

switzgal wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:Did you see the Vanity Fair issue yet? The video said it's the December issue but it's at the stands this week.


At Walgreens, I just saw the November one with Amy Adams. After that when I went to Target and B&N, I wasn't looking at Vanity Fair, but just getting grumpier and grumpier by not finding the EW Rob issue with each stop I made...


I'm going to Walgreens today and look. It might be better to go to a Borders where they have a bunch of magazines.
Do you know when the EMPIRE magazine will come out. All these pictures of the cast!!!
I wish they'd do Jay Leno, Conan, Jimmy Kimbel interviews too!!!


Yeah, I work right up by the mall, and there's a Walden's/Borders in the mall, so if I leave home early enough, I will stop by there before work. If not, I'm running around everywhere after work again. haha
And, no, I dunno when the EMPIRE magazine is coming up. I'm gonna have to look that up.

FYI EVERYONE: And PT2 of Rob's interview is up on EW's site now!!!
And he smooshes his face a lot with his fingers. hehe
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby switzgal » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:47 pm

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:Did you see the Vanity Fair issue yet? The video said it's the December issue but it's at the stands this week.


At Walgreens, I just saw the November one with Amy Adams. After that when I went to Target and B&N, I wasn't looking at Vanity Fair, but just getting grumpier and grumpier by not finding the EW Rob issue with each stop I made...


I'm going to Walgreens today and look. It might be better to go to a Borders where they have a bunch of magazines.
Do you know when the EMPIRE magazine will come out. All these pictures of the cast!!!
I wish they'd do Jay Leno, Conan, Jimmy Kimbel interviews too!!!


Yeah, I work right up by the mall, and there's a Walden's/Borders in the mall, so if I leave home early enough, I will stop by there before work. If not, I'm running around everywhere after work again. haha
And, no, I dunno when the EMPIRE magazine is coming up. I'm gonna have to look that up.

FYI EVERYONE: And PT2 of Rob's interview is up on EW's site now!!!
And he smooshes his face a lot with his fingers. hehe



Thanks let me know if you find any of them EW, Vanity Fair, Empire.
Must watch Rob video now!!!
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby mgrassel06 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:52 pm

Same to you! lol Give me a heads up, so I at least know they are out there so maybe I can get my grubby little hands on them. ahah
And, I'm googling through Empire stuff, and I came across this: http://www.empireonline.com/magazine/interactive.asp
It's interactive, and it showed a two-page fold picture in the middle of the magazine. I'm trying to find out when it's coming out and what all more will be in it.

also: http://www.juniorcelebs.com/twilight-ca ... oto-shoot/
and http://gallery.twilightersanonymous.com ... p?album=34

[EDIT again: i think the Empire issue with Twilight and the cast comes out in December. I don't know the exact date, but I saw "DEcember 2008'.]
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby switzgal » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:10 pm

I looked at the Empire spread and flipped the pages. Don't tell me after all the pictures they took, they only have one measly spread in that entire magazine. That would be disappointing.
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby mgrassel06 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:14 pm

switzgal wrote:I looked at the Empire spread and flipped the pages. Don't tell me after all the pictures they took, they only have one measly spread in that entire magazine. That would be disappointing.


haha no no no. Sorry, I added another link in there that has a crapload more picture AAAAAAAAAAND articles!!! lol

http://gallery.twilightersanonymous.com ... =54&pos=77
Start from that one and go through the right.
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby switzgal » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:19 pm

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:I looked at the Empire spread and flipped the pages. Don't tell me after all the pictures they took, they only have one measly spread in that entire magazine. That would be disappointing.


haha no no no. Sorry, I added another link in there that has a crapload more picture AAAAAAAAAAND articles!!! lol



I saw that. From Twilighters Anonymous. But when you flip through the interactive magazine it was only the spread. Maybe they just didn't include all the pictures. I wish they put in that picture of Taylor when he was smiling (video: 00:57-00:58)
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby mgrassel06 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:21 pm

switzgal wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:I looked at the Empire spread and flipped the pages. Don't tell me after all the pictures they took, they only have one measly spread in that entire magazine. That would be disappointing.


haha no no no. Sorry, I added another link in there that has a crapload more picture AAAAAAAAAAND articles!!! lol



I saw that. From Twilighters Anonymous. But when you flip through the interactive magazine it was only the spread. Maybe they just didn't include all the pictures. I wish they put in that picture of Taylor when he was smiling (video: 00:57-00:58)


yeah, I noticed the interactive on only have the full spread, but the other link I put had tother pictures and articles. I editted it and added the link late, so you might not have caught it yet.
But that picture of Taylor is too cute. I'm on high alert for these magazines now, and I am going to tell my boyfriend that if he sees one BUY IT, just in case I don't find one. lol
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby switzgal » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:38 pm

I clicked on the link. I tried to read the page with Taylor. The one with Rob was too tiny to read. LOL
Taylor HATES the wig. I hope they get rid of it early in New Moon (if it gets made.) He looks better with short hair.
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby mgrassel06 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:41 pm

switzgal wrote:I clicked on the link. I tried to read the page with Taylor. The one with Rob was too tiny to read. LOL
Taylor HATES the wig. I hope they get rid of it early in New Moon (if it gets made.) He looks better with short hair.


Yeah, I tried reading some of them, but they were pretty small. I read some of the one with Cam on it.
And I really hope they get rid early in New Moon, too. [Fingers crossed for it!] He does look a lot better with short hair, and I just can't wait to see him portrayed.

Did you see Rob on TRL?: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/11/07 ... t-cover-2/

Random. This is my nerdy little post-it note list that I have compiled:
EW- November 7th issue (Rob cover)
EW- November 14th issue (Rob & Kristen cover)
Vanity Fair- December issue (Kate Winslet cover. Twilight inside)
Empire- Decmber issue (Star Trek cover? Twilight inside)

[Ugh. Now I have to go shower to get ready for work. Ick. lol]
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: The Movie in the news

Postby MagicWings » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:43 pm

They gave the nomads last names? James and Victoria have last names on those pages... that's not a major issue to me, but I'm sort of surprised... I don't think last names would have been very important to nomadic vampires.
Anime, manga, and gamer fans wanted:
http://imagineroleplayforum.ultimarpg.net/portal.htm
MagicWings
Wandering Through Town
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Twilight Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron