Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Jacob Black

Post by switzgal »

OK we're on page 99!

Here's a Jacob thought: (BD- after Edward talked him into talking to Bella about trying again.)...

I can't believe I'm even thinking about this-- Bella will punch me, not that I care about that but she'll probably break her hand again.
Last edited by switzgal on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

switzgal wrote:OK we're on page 99!

Here's a Jacob thought: (BD- after Edward talked him into talking to Bella abort trying again.)...

I can't believe I'm even thinking about this-- Bella will punch me, not that I care about that but she'll probably break her hand again.

oooh, yeah. That's hilarious. :lol:

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Nessie_08
Learning to Love Green

Post by Nessie_08 »

Here's a Jacob thought: (BD- after Edward talked him into talking to Bella about trying again.)...

Oh goodness. I remember that. Just plain wrong. Edward is a little too selfless sometimes.

Click the Bunny! Take The Quiz! Join the Blubness!

switzgal

Post by switzgal »

In thinking of that moment comes yet another quote:

"How? By offering my stud services?"
:shock: :shock: :o :o

I know it was during a stressful time of BD but I laughed at the Jacob line.
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

About Jacob favorites:
I love all of Jacob, I can not possibly choose.

The one thing I can respond to is saddest moment:
When Bella and Edward got engaged in EC, because that meant he would never have the girl of his dreams. I cried my heart out, I honestly cried myself into de-hydration...
NOTE! I am very happy that he has Nessie now, I love them together, but I didn't know that would happen when I read Eclipse.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

Nessie_08 wrote:

Oh goodness. I remember that. Just plain wrong. Edward is a little too selfless sometimes.
haha exactly. Edward can tend to be too selfless. Sometimes he needs to turn it down a notch. Offering the love of your life to your competition? Oh, Edward...
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Wingtear wrote:About Jacob favorites:
I love all of Jacob, I can not possibly choose.

The one thing I can respond to is saddest moment:
When Bella and Edward got engaged in EC, because that meant he would never have the girl of his dreams. I cried my heart out, I honestly cried myself into de-hydration...
NOTE! I am very happy that he has Nessie now, I love them together, but I didn't know that would happen when I read Eclipse.

Oh me too!!! That was so sad. When he was howling and Bella knew he was crying.

There were other times when she made him cry.

In Eclipse when she finally came to see him and he sat on the sand instead of the stump of the tree with her to hide his eyes.

At the graduation party when she wasn't paying attention to him and he said "I guess you just want to be with your real friends, I get it."
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote: In Eclipse when she finally came to see him and he sat on the sand instead of the stump of the tree with her to hide his eyes.

At the graduation party when she wasn't paying attention to him and he said "I guess you just want to be with your real friends, I get it."

The first one killed me, but oh my goodness, at the party...it just broke my heart and i cried.
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote: In Eclipse when she finally came to see him and he sat on the sand instead of the stump of the tree with her to hide his eyes.

The first one killed me, but oh my goodness, at the party...it just broke my heart and i cried.
If we get to 100 pages tonight, we'll cheer with cans of pop in paper bags!! Just like Bella and Jacob would!!!
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

Let us cheer!!!

But I am from the south, so I don't say "pop'. haha Everything is "coke". There are just different types of "coke". :)
ImageImage