Teenagers Unite Part Deux

psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Post by psugar »

You guys are making me rethink, maybe I will grow it out a bit ore maybe to my chin or shoulders.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

my hair is down to about my shoulders. I cut it to my chin three years ago, and it never grew back!!! :( My hair is soo thick. When it is really tangly, I have to be careful because it usually ends up breaking the brush in half! I love my hair but sometimes it is more like a curse...
List, Gnat ♥
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Jasper<3 wrote:my hair is down to about my shoulders. I cut it to my chin three years ago, and it never grew back!!! :( My hair is soo thick. When it is really tangly, I have to be careful because it usually ends up breaking the brush in half! I love my hair but sometimes it is more like a curse...
Exactly how I feel! Though I've never had it break a brush! I've had huge knots before, though! Some so bad that I had to cut them off! But that's mainly because I don't brush it as often as I should. XD

I hate things that snag at my hair like the chairs in my kitchen. For some reason, they really like pulling my hair out and no one else ever has a problem with it.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

It's funny the title for this forum is really funny. Anyone know the song Teenagers-My Chemical Romance, that song always gets stuck in my head when I visit this forum "Teenagers scare the living bleep out of me. They could care less as long someone will bleed..." Really are we that vicous Gerald Way.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

No, I don't believe we are. Sure, there are teens out their that are living nightmares, but for the most part we aren't that bad. We're just confused and emotionally distressed, whether we admit it or not. And I'm sure that makes us look like monsters sometimes, but it's not like some of us don't try to behave and there are times when we can't help it. You'd think, though, since adults were once teens too that they would understand, but then every generation of teens are different so maybe there will always be that gap of misunderstanding with little middle ground.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Yeah we are just a little angsty and emotional enough to destroy a town, that's okay right?
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

Lol, depends on the town! If it's my town or the town where the snotty kids live then that's understandable! Funny thing is that we could destroy a town if we wanted to! Someone should make a movie like that. Instead of The Birds it'll be called The Teens. :lol:
"Got it memorized?"
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Carrisa wrote:Lol, depends on the town! If it's my town or the town where the snotty kids live then that's understandable! Funny thing is that we could destroy a town if we wanted to! Someone should make a movie like that. Instead of The Birds it'll be called The Teens. :lol:
Yes I just started laughing so hard, we could have our stereotypical teen items to attack and at the same time be texting and listening to our ipods.
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

psugar wrote:
Carrisa wrote:Lol, depends on the town! If it's my town or the town where the snotty kids live then that's understandable! Funny thing is that we could destroy a town if we wanted to! Someone should make a movie like that. Instead of The Birds it'll be called The Teens. :lol:
Yes I just started laughing so hard, we could have our stereotypical teen items to attack and at the same time be texting and listening to our ipods.
:lol: Oh my god! that's a great idea! :P
But really? Not ALL teens are "destructive" (geesh people get it right! just the crazy obsessed ones are!) :P So just kidding!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

twilighter1193 wrote:
psugar wrote:
:lol: Oh my god! that's a great idea! :P
But really? Not ALL teens are "destructive" (geesh people get it right! just the crazy obsessed ones are!) :P So just kidding!
We are just kidding here people we don't have plans to burn down towns(unless your in the EDC, its our job)