Twilight Halloween & other Events Costume Ideas

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Twilight Halloween Costume Ideas

Post by CantBreathe »

Twilight_Moon wrote:during halloween week I dressed in my best Bella attire for classes. I curled my hair and wore the Bella jewelry I made. Grant....only me and my friend knew who I was supposed to be but it was fun. I made two of the bracelet's she wears in the movie, and I have the charm bracelet from Eclipse.

I only wish i could have had red contacts and went around as newborn Bella, that would have been super cool.
Yeah none of my friends are into Twilight, so I felt any real effort would be pretty much wasted. Show us some pictures!
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Twilight_Moon
Wandering Through Town

Post by Twilight_Moon »

it doesn't help so much that I have red hair but meh whatever lol

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/ ... re36-1.png

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/ ... ure1-1.png

but yeah, me trying to pull off Bella ^__^
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

Twilight_Moon wrote:it doesn't help so much that I have red hair but meh whatever lol

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/ ... re36-1.png

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/ ... ure1-1.png

but yeah, me trying to pull off Bella ^__^
Aw cute! The whole getup with the shirt, headband, and bracelets looks like a shot right out the movie :) Good job!
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Haylee
Settled in Forks

Post by Haylee »

Well for Halloween I dressed up as Movie Alice. I wore the blue sweater outfit on page 90 of the Twilight Movie Companion. I ended up having to order mulitple wigs(they always seemed too short), begging my mom hot glue gun lace to a blue sweater, and making Alice's choker last minute (since the office one I ordered wont be here till next week). But it was so worth it. All my friends thought I did such an amazing job on the costume. I wished one person could have recognized who I was (appearently my wig was really good when I took it off at the end of the night, someone came up to me and said she thought it was my real hair lol). But I'm planning on wearing it again to the midnight movie opening anyway. I'm sure people will know who I am there.
edwardismystudmuffin
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardismystudmuffin »

Haylee wrote:Well for Halloween I dressed up as Movie Alice. I wore the blue sweater outfit on page 90 of the Twilight Movie Companion. I ended up having to order mulitple wigs(they always seemed too short), begging my mom hot glue gun lace to a blue sweater, and making Alice's choker last minute (since the office one I ordered wont be here till next week). But it was so worth it. All my friends thought I did such an amazing job on the costume. I wished one person could have recognized who I was (appearently my wig was really good when I took it off at the end of the night, someone came up to me and said she thought it was my real hair lol). But I'm planning on wearing it again to the midnight movie opening anyway. I'm sure people will know who I am there.
that sounds so cool! do you have pictures?
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

edwardismystudmuffin wrote:
Haylee wrote:Well for Halloween I dressed up as Movie Alice. I wore the blue sweater outfit on page 90 of the Twilight Movie Companion. I ended up having to order mulitple wigs(they always seemed too short), begging my mom hot glue gun lace to a blue sweater, and making Alice's choker last minute (since the office one I ordered wont be here till next week). But it was so worth it. All my friends thought I did such an amazing job on the costume. I wished one person could have recognized who I was (appearently my wig was really good when I took it off at the end of the night, someone came up to me and said she thought it was my real hair lol). But I'm planning on wearing it again to the midnight movie opening anyway. I'm sure people will know who I am there.
that sounds so cool! do you have pictures?
I second that, show us!
Haylee
Settled in Forks

Post by Haylee »

My friend took a couple, since I forgot my camera. I'll get her to e-mail me them when I talk to her tomorrow. IfI can't get them, I plan to take more pics at the Boarders party comming up. I will post something I promise.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Next year my friends and I wil do this for costumes:Alice(me!), Rosalie(Joani), and Bella(Linda). I will have a make up carrier and fussing over Linda all day and Joani will tell Linda she hates her. It's going to be fantastic!
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

I was Bella Cullen for Halloween!
I wore my hair down and a simple nice tshirt with jeans and sneakers, BUT, I threw sparkles all over me and I had fake blood running down my neck as if Edward bit me loll even though I know he bit her everywhere when she was changed..
I was satisfied with my results lol, everybody though i was just some freak that threw glitter all over themselves haha
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

my boyfriend and I dressed up as Bella and Edward Cullen we added a little blood to let people know who we were.
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr45 ... 6_9554.jpg
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3