Jacob Black

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Jacob Black

Postby Nena » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:03 pm

This is the place to discuss all the things you've wondered about Jacob as an individual.

Please remember the Discussion Guidelines. Posts will be edited or deleted as needed at the moderators' discretion without warning.
Image
User avatar
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:31 pm

Re: Jacob Black

Postby Jazziscool » Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:16 pm

YES!!! First reply!!! Muhahahaha!! :twisted:

Anyway:

" 'Are you okay Jake? Charlie said you were having a hard time....Isn't getting any better?'
His warm hand curled around mine. ' S'not so bad,' he said but he wouldn't meet my eyes. " :cry:

POOR JAKE!!
Image

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:45 pm

Re: Jacob Black

Postby mgrassel06 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:16 pm

Jazziscool wrote:YES!!! First reply!!! Muhahahaha!! :twisted:

Anyway:

" 'Are you okay Jake? Charlie said you were having a hard time....Isn't getting any better?'
His warm hand curled around mine. ' S'not so bad,' he said but he wouldn't meet my eyes. " :cry:

POOR JAKE!!


[[Oooohhh, we got bumped to a new thread! Wow. Yay!]]

And, yes, that part was so sad. I hated it for Jake, and I just wanted to hug him. I had this horrid visual picture, and it just broke my heart. :cry:
Jacob does have the saddest moments that just break my heart and pull at my heart strings.
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: Jacob Black

Postby switzgal » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:22 am

OK guys ONLY 99 pages to go... Buwhahahahha!!!!!

Jakekins we love you!!!
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Jacob Black

Postby mgrassel06 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:25 am

switzgal wrote:OK guys ONLY 99 pages to go... Buwhahahahha!!!!!

Jakekins we love you!!!


hahaha I got a pretty good laugh out of that.

okay, um...so...most OUTRAGEOUS Jacob moment and/or quote??
[Has that been covered?]
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: Jacob Black

Postby switzgal » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:32 am

I don't have Breaking Dawn and there are quite a few quotes there. I'm rereading the Ethics chapter in Eclipse yet again. I must be a martyr or something. I'll be going into my sobbing sessions soon. Bella is about to go see Jake after he got injured!!!

How about this NEW question:

Songs that remind you of Jacob.
You can post just title and artist or you can go so far as post certain parts of the lyrics or all of it.

I'l get back to this question.
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Jacob Black

Postby mgrassel06 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:39 am

switzgal wrote:I don't have Breaking Dawn and there are quite a few quotes there. I'm rereading the Ethics chapter in Eclipse yet again. I must be a martyr or something. I'll be going into my sobbing sessions soon. Bella is about to go see Jake after he got injured!!


oh, wow, you MUST be a martyr. i'm rereading Eclipse right now, and that chapter kills me.
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: Jacob Black

Postby switzgal » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:41 am

OK I got one...

MOST OUTRAGEOUS JACOB MOMENT:
When he stripped naked in front of Charlie and phased!!!

OMJ --- I don't think they can get that in a PG13 movie!!! YAOWZAH!!!!
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Jacob Black

Postby mgrassel06 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:45 am

switzgal wrote:OK I got one...

MOST OUTRAGEOUS JACOB MOMENT:
When he stripped naked in front of Charlie and phased!!!

OMJ --- I don't think they can get that in a PG13 movie!!! YAOWZAH!!!!


that WAS OUTRAGEOUS!!!
I remember when I read that, I had to stop and read it again. I was like, "OH MY GOODNESS, JACOB BLACK!!!" I had a great visual of Charlie's facial expression, too. hahah
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: Jacob Black

Postby switzgal » Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:48 am

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:OK I got one...

MOST OUTRAGEOUS JACOB MOMENT:
When he stripped naked in front of Charlie and phased!!!

OMJ --- I don't think they can get that in a PG13 movie!!! YAOWZAH!!!!


that WAS OUTRAGEOUS!!!
I remember when I read that, I had to stop and read it again. I was like, "OH MY GOODNESS, JACOB BLACK!!!" I had a great visual of Charlie's facial expression, too. hahah



ROTFLMAO!!! Charlie's expression and Jacob's hot Bod!!!
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Next

Return to Sparkling in the Sun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests