Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Re: Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Post by Carrisa »

alellie wrote:You're brother wants to watch Twilight because he thinks Edward's cool?!

Do you know how long I've tried to brainwash my brother to think like that? Wow, tell your brother that he's awesome.
Yep, he saw it Edward on the commercial and he was like "Wow, the way he stopped that van was cool!" Then I showed him a clip on YouTube where Edward kicks the apple back up to Bella and how he climbed a tree and broke a limb and he said, "Wow, he can do that?" My response, "Of course he can. He's a vampire! I always told he was cool."

I told him and he said, "That's random." Followed by, "If it has vampires in it I like it." Now I knew he liked robots and aliens, but he never said anything about vampires before. He used to think I was crazy because I loved a book character but all it took was for him to see the parking lot scene from the movie and he was sold! He might not get to see it in theaters, but I'll rent it for him when it comes out and if he still wants to see it. I just told him and said "Maybe dad will let us buy it." He's so funny!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Carrisa, you're brother is officially part of my coolest non-Twilight-fans list.

Mind if you wanna switch siblings? Mine's getting on my nerves.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

Wow. I'm so jealous. My little sister hates Twilight. I tried to rename her stuffed lion Edward, and she blew a couple of fuses.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

My brother always makes fun of me when I talk about Edward. He's always like "Hey, you do know Edward is fictional right?" I just glare at him in response.

I managed to convert my 19 year old sister. I made her read Twilight, and she's been addicted ever since. :D
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Now he says he'll try it and his interested, but he still likes it. He has no idea what he's talking about!

You may want to take that back! This is one of his good moments, otherwise he can be a real terror!

He doesn't like reading, so I may never get him to read the book, but hey, at least he wants to see the movie!

A weird quote from my bro:

"Happy Birthday, Edward! I got you a werewolf action figure!"
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Carrisa wrote:
"Happy Birthday, Edward! I got you a werewolf action figure!"

I am now literally on the floor, laughing my Why are we talking about a donkey? off. *giggles*

Yeah, but still, you're brother's gotta be better than mine.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

I'm trying to list what he says as he goes.

*sees someone's Edward banner* "Edward, my man!" *sees a avatar with James* "I hate him!" "But he's the one who said 'you brought a snack.'" "Yeah, I know, I like how he says that, but I don't like him. He sucks! Edward is better than him! Did you hear me, James?! Edward's better than you!"

Okay, okay, I'll stop! But he makes me laugh sometimes. He comes up with the craziest stuff, no matter what it's about.
"Got it memorized?"
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Whenever I try to get a guy to read Twilight, this is how it goes:

Guy1: Hey, what are you reading?
Me: Oh, um...Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.
Guy1: Nice cover. Is it good?
Me: Uh...YES. You should totally read it.
Guy1: Yeah, maybe-
Guy2: Dude, don't you know what that book IS? It's a freakin vampire romance!
Guy1: Ugh, seriously? Sounds gay.
Me: No! It's about a girl who falls in love with a vampire...hey wait! It's better than it sounds!!!
Guy1: I'm so outta here.
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob

Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

Apparently, to guys, vampires are "gay" period. I carry the books I'm reading around school with me all day and it's not unusual for me to set it down on the table while I pull out my books. I just so happened to have The Vampire Diaries with me one day. This one guy picks it up and he's says "Vampire Diaries?" and his friend follows up with "That sounds gay." And they both laugh like idiots. No, really, did they think I cared about their opinion? I never care for any one's opinion since they're always said as an insult. So don't feel bad.
"Got it memorized?"
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Carrisa wrote:Apparently, to guys, vampires are "gay" period. I carry the books I'm reading around school with me all day and it's not unusual for me to set it down on the table while I pull out my books. I just so happened to have The Vampire Diaries with me one day. This one guy picks it up and he's says "Vampire Diaries?" and his friend follows up with "That sounds gay." And they both laugh like idiots. No, really, did they think I cared about their opinion? I never care for any one's opinion since they're always said as an insult. So don't feel bad.
It's like the only word they have to describe something that they don't like..."gay". bah. It's actually funny at first. But then you are aching for a vocabulary expansion.
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob