Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Jacob Black

Post by switzgal »

Jazziscool wrote:Are we still doing outrageous moments?

If we are :? :

Right after Jake turns wolf and Bella comes to see him and he goes all...mean/heartbreaking.

Hmm, Yes that song could apply to Jake. Especially him and Nessie!! :!: :P :shock:
In NM when he said he couldn't be friends with her? Yeah that was weird because I think it's mostly because he thought she would hate him when she finds out what he became and then Sam tells him it's dangerous and he can't break the treaty to tell Bella about it. So yeah that was tough for Jacob.

Bella to Jacob song
Near to You - A Fine Frenzy
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:
Jazziscool wrote:Are we still doing outrageous moments?

If we are :? :

Right after Jake turns wolf and Bella comes to see him and he goes all...mean/heartbreaking.

Hmm, Yes that song could apply to Jake. Especially him and Nessie!! :!: :P :shock:
In NM when he said he couldn't be friends with her? Yeah that was weird because I think it's mostly because he thought she would hate him when she finds out what he became and then Sam tells him it's dangerous and he can't break the treaty to tell Bella about it. So yeah that was tough for Jacob.

Bella to Jacob song
Near to You - A Fine Frenzy
Switzgal, I agree with what you said.

And the A Fine Frenzy song is definitely a Bella to Jake song!!
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

OOOHHHH just thought of another one

Outrageous Jacob Moments:

When he had to be naked and talk to Jared and Leah was around. I mean she left but she came back while he was still human right????
God, my friend has to give me my Breaking Dawn back!!!!
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:OOOHHHH just thought of another one

Outrageous Jacob Moments:

When he had to be naked and talk to Jared and Leah was around. I mean she left but she came back while he was still human right????
God, my friend has to give me my Breaking Dawn back!!!!
Yes, at one point she does, and she's all "Oh, Jake, whatever, I don't care if you're naked."

I'd be more nervous if I was Leah, seeing as I was the only girl. lol
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

I know. I couldn't even picture it. Him standing there naked in front of Leah and Jared, Quil.
OMJ!!
I would be embarrassed naked like that but Jake is so confident sometimes!!!
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:I know. I couldn't even picture it. Him standing there naked in front of Leah and Jared, Quil. OMJ!!I would be embarrassed naked like that but Jake is so confident sometimes!!!
I could understand the guys being around eachother and all. Being guys, "brothers", and just going through the same thing. But Leah? Awkward. lol It would be for me, at least.

And, yeah, Jake can be so confident. Just grabbing Bella and kissing her, being all naked, some of the things he says and does...
ImageImage
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:I know. I couldn't even picture it. Him standing there naked in front of Leah and Jared, Quil. OMJ!!I would be embarrassed naked like that but Jake is so confident sometimes!!!
I could understand the guys being around eachother and all. Being guys, "brothers", and just going through the same thing. But Leah? Awkward. lol It would be for me, at least.

And, yeah, Jake can be so confident. Just grabbing Bella and kissing her, being all naked, some of the things he says and does...
Sigh. What a man. Lol. :lol:
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

mgrassel06 wrote:And, yeah, Jake can be so confident. Just grabbing Bella and kissing her, being all naked, some of the things he says and does...
swoon...
sometimes it's hard to believe these books are really YA, especially around the hottest fur-ball in Forks :mrgreen:
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green

Post by velvet_voice »

Yeah, Jacob is very confident which is a very good quality. But when he becomes too confident in himself and what he does he can be very annoying. :D
He's not one of my favorite characters but I love him for being there for Bella when she most needed someone. When she needed a friend. Actually in New Moon he was great... before he became a werewolf. After that he was arrogant and irresponsible, always acting without thinking... yeah it's fun sometimes to be reckless but when others are in danger he should be more careful. Anyway I always saw him as Bella's best friend... ;)
Last edited by velvet_voice on Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers.
She turned her face away from me, into his chest.

E<3B
velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green

Post by velvet_voice »

I forgot to say he is very hot too :D
"Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers.
She turned her face away from me, into his chest.

E<3B