Jacob Black

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules

Re: Jacob Black

Postby switzgal » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:41 am

Jazziscool wrote:Are we still doing outrageous moments?

If we are :? :

Right after Jake turns wolf and Bella comes to see him and he goes all...mean/heartbreaking.

Hmm, Yes that song could apply to Jake. Especially him and Nessie!! :!: :P :shock:


In NM when he said he couldn't be friends with her? Yeah that was weird because I think it's mostly because he thought she would hate him when she finds out what he became and then Sam tells him it's dangerous and he can't break the treaty to tell Bella about it. So yeah that was tough for Jacob.

Bella to Jacob song
Near to You - A Fine Frenzy
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Jacob Black

Postby mgrassel06 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:59 am

switzgal wrote:
Jazziscool wrote:Are we still doing outrageous moments?

If we are :? :

Right after Jake turns wolf and Bella comes to see him and he goes all...mean/heartbreaking.

Hmm, Yes that song could apply to Jake. Especially him and Nessie!! :!: :P :shock:


In NM when he said he couldn't be friends with her? Yeah that was weird because I think it's mostly because he thought she would hate him when she finds out what he became and then Sam tells him it's dangerous and he can't break the treaty to tell Bella about it. So yeah that was tough for Jacob.

Bella to Jacob song
Near to You - A Fine Frenzy


Switzgal, I agree with what you said.

And the A Fine Frenzy song is definitely a Bella to Jake song!!
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: Jacob Black

Postby switzgal » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:27 am

OOOHHHH just thought of another one

Outrageous Jacob Moments:

When he had to be naked and talk to Jared and Leah was around. I mean she left but she came back while he was still human right????
God, my friend has to give me my Breaking Dawn back!!!!
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Jacob Black

Postby mgrassel06 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:30 am

switzgal wrote:OOOHHHH just thought of another one

Outrageous Jacob Moments:

When he had to be naked and talk to Jared and Leah was around. I mean she left but she came back while he was still human right????
God, my friend has to give me my Breaking Dawn back!!!!


Yes, at one point she does, and she's all "Oh, Jake, whatever, I don't care if you're naked."

I'd be more nervous if I was Leah, seeing as I was the only girl. lol
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: Jacob Black

Postby switzgal » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:33 am

I know. I couldn't even picture it. Him standing there naked in front of Leah and Jared, Quil.
OMJ!!
I would be embarrassed naked like that but Jake is so confident sometimes!!!
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Jacob Black

Postby mgrassel06 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:53 am

switzgal wrote:I know. I couldn't even picture it. Him standing there naked in front of Leah and Jared, Quil. OMJ!!I would be embarrassed naked like that but Jake is so confident sometimes!!!


I could understand the guys being around eachother and all. Being guys, "brothers", and just going through the same thing. But Leah? Awkward. lol It would be for me, at least.

And, yeah, Jake can be so confident. Just grabbing Bella and kissing her, being all naked, some of the things he says and does...
Image
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
User avatar
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 370
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:03 pm
Location: memphis, tn

Re: Jacob Black

Postby moon.cherry.twilite » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:36 am

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:I know. I couldn't even picture it. Him standing there naked in front of Leah and Jared, Quil. OMJ!!I would be embarrassed naked like that but Jake is so confident sometimes!!!


I could understand the guys being around eachother and all. Being guys, "brothers", and just going through the same thing. But Leah? Awkward. lol It would be for me, at least.

And, yeah, Jake can be so confident. Just grabbing Bella and kissing her, being all naked, some of the things he says and does...


Sigh. What a man. Lol. :lol:
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

Image
User avatar
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:15 pm
Location: Where they don't have release parties.

Re: Jacob Black

Postby Wingtear » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:25 am

mgrassel06 wrote:And, yeah, Jake can be so confident. Just grabbing Bella and kissing her, being all naked, some of the things he says and does...

swoon...
sometimes it's hard to believe these books are really YA, especially around the hottest fur-ball in Forks :mrgreen:
Image
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
User avatar
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:09 am
Location: in Finland, making out with a werewolf

Re: Jacob Black

Postby velvet_voice » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:57 am

Yeah, Jacob is very confident which is a very good quality. But when he becomes too confident in himself and what he does he can be very annoying. :D
He's not one of my favorite characters but I love him for being there for Bella when she most needed someone. When she needed a friend. Actually in New Moon he was great... before he became a werewolf. After that he was arrogant and irresponsible, always acting without thinking... yeah it's fun sometimes to be reckless but when others are in danger he should be more careful. Anyway I always saw him as Bella's best friend... ;)
Last edited by velvet_voice on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers.
She turned her face away from me, into his chest.

E<3B
User avatar
velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:53 am
Location: In my happy place...

Re: Jacob Black

Postby velvet_voice » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:59 am

I forgot to say he is very hot too :D
Image
"Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers.
She turned her face away from me, into his chest.

E<3B
User avatar
velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:53 am
Location: In my happy place...

PreviousNext

Return to Sparkling in the Sun

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests