1. What did you think was wrong with Jacob? Were you as suspicious as Bella about his illness?
I simply thought that Jacob had caught the flu, although somewhere in my mind that didn't quite click.. I thought it was the flu, and something else that I didn't know at the time.
2. When Laurent appeared out of the trees did you also think like Bella, that it was Edward?
Yeah, I thought it could have been Edward for like.. three seconds. I was thinking "Aww, how perfect it would be if Edward came back in the meadow!" Unfortunately it didn't turn out like that, haha.
3. When the wolves came out of the forest what were your thoughts? When one of them looked at Bella, did you suspect it was Jacob or that Edward was involved somehow?
When the wolves came out of the forest, i was SO scared. I thought they were going to kill Bella AND Laurent. But when one of them looked at Bella, I thought there might be a connection between Jacob, not Edward.
4. At this point in the story did you already suspect that Jacob was a werewolf?
No, not really. I didn't even think about that, I just thought he might be involved in some weird kind of cult.
5. Did you think that now that Victoria was hunting Bella that Edward and the Cullens would come back?
Partly. I thought that yes, they would, but then realized that they had virtually no way of knowing that she actually was, unless they came back. But i still hoped they would hehe
Suffering from bad cases of OCD and OBD.
Check out my fanfics. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1699752/omfg-edward-cullen-is-my-lover