Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

Post by jlbower79 »

i was broken is my favorite songs of his.... the ending is what i love the best...
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

jlbower79 wrote:i was broken is my favorite songs of his.... the ending is what i love the best...
Yes, I love the ending now too!! I can't pick one song that I love better than the other's because they all have their own nuances that make them special.

My favorite parts in I'll Be Your Lover, Too is when he 1)laughs at a pitch error 2)draws out the word "melt" :oops: [I just want to die at that part!] AND 3)does his little "ba dum ba dah", after the second "queen" line. Ooooo yummy!
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
Alice_Cullen_101
Settled in Forks

Post by Alice_Cullen_101 »

Aww, Rob is soo cute!
And good bloody lord can he sing! Holy crap.
Heheh. Perrfect Eddward.
OMT!!
Its cheese!
RockChick
Settled in Forks

Post by RockChick »

I think Robert was the best pick to play the role of Edward. I just wonder though who were some the actors that were serious contenders for the role. Anyone know? I heard Tom Weiling was one guy they thought about casting but then decided against it. I like Tom but he can't play a 17 yr old anymore and besides everyone will still see him as Clark Kent/Superman while watching Twilight and it wouldn't work.

Also I keep reading Robert is also a musician... would love to hear a sample of his stuff online (pre-twilight/non-twlight stuff). But I hear his myspace or whatever was up then taken down then brought back then taken down. Any fan sites have a few clips to preview? I'm too broke to get the Twilight soundtrack etc. :(

Hope I didn't go too off topic... I'm new here so hope mods/admins be kind :(
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

RockChick wrote:Also I keep reading Robert is also a musician... would love to hear a sample of his stuff online (pre-twilight/non-twlight stuff).
go to playlist.com and type in robert pattinson. There are 3 songs on there...All Great!!! He is HYPER SEXY!!!! :twisted:
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
RockChick
Settled in Forks

Post by RockChick »

LeechesRule95 wrote:I just heard Rob's song for the Twilight Soundtrack... It's a good song although I cant seem to understand much of what he's saying.....

THE SONG KIND OF SOUNDS LIKE A COUNTRY TYPE OF GENRE OF MUSIC...... DOES ANYONE AGREE??????????? :D
I think the song of his on the soundtrack kinda has a bluesy folksy indie acoustic sound. It makes sense cuz I read somewhere he is into blues music.
RockChick
Settled in Forks

Post by RockChick »

edward4ever wrote:go to playlist.com and type in robert pattinson. There are 3 songs on there...All Great!!! He is HYPER SEXY!!!! :twisted:
Thanks for the info edward4ever :)

I was hoping his stuff was more rock music like. But I dig the whole folksy bluesy indie acoustic sounding stuff on playlist :)
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

http://www.bellaandedward.com/index.php ... ucat=2,37&

Variety have posted a 15 minute long video interview with Robert Pattinson. In the interview, he's asked about the make up from the film, his film How To Be, his music, and much more! You can see it here (caution: some slight adult content).

lovely interview though im only half way done... it's taking forever to load.
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

you guys have to this EW interview part 3.

oh god, how I love his laugh.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/lin ... 1902591304

i watched the Variety one, it was great.
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

haha that interview was great!! he definitely has a thing for kristen--after all, he wasn't faking the chemistry with her ;)

at the end when he was talking about kissing a guy, that was also really funny. i love how he's confident in his roles (i dunno if that's even the right word...) enough that he's not weirded out by doing a love scene with a guy or whatever else. it just seems like some actors would refuse to do that altogether.
...am i even making any sense?

anyway, i love rob and his laugh. and his hands....i like guys with nice hands haha
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3