Country Music

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Country Music

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

I really like country music...I've never understood how people could have a prejudice against a music genre just because they want to. I've noticed that it happens to country music a lot, its really to bad to because those people dont understand how much great music they are missing.

I love all sorts of country artist from Johnny Cash to Taylor Swift.
At the moment I'm in love with the song Johnny and June
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

^^ Heidi Newfield sings Johnny and June i LOVE that song!!! ...i should learn to play that one on my guitar..

Toby Keith's new video is out for "God Love Her"!!!!!!!!! *squeals* yay!!! i'm so happy!!!! can't wait for his CD 10.28.08!!!!!! i am so buying it the day it comes out
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
heartofmp*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartofmp* »

I've grown up listening to country so I've grown used to it...but then again, I'm in the south, Country music is definetly a staple...
-simple_love, I really like your banner! :) I've gotten into Taylor Swift lately and I can't wait for her newest cd!
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I really dislike Country as a whole, though there are some songs that are O.K
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I love country music which everyone I know finds funny but that's what my Dad listened to so what's not to love.

I'm more into the older bands/artists, such as Brooks & Dunn, Kenny Rogers, Dolly Parton, Reba, etc. I could go on and on.

Don't get me wrong. I do like the newer artist too. Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Dirks Bently, etc.

I think Toby Keith is my all time favorite (Should've Been A Cowboy, American Soldier, That's My House - love that song).

I have such a variety of musical tastes and country is like #3 on my all time favorite list of music.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Belle
Wandering Through Town

Post by Belle »

I don't like country music. The only exeption is Carrie Underwood and Tyler Swift. I don't usualy like it otherwise though.
“No, i don't like you,
I just stare at you all day long for no reason at all.” --Edward Cullen (jk, lol ^^)
SoulLife
Settled in Forks

Post by SoulLife »

did anyone watch the CMA's?
I was so disappointed because it seemed like at times the acustics were really horrible, Taylor Swift and the first act (Brad Paisly) were really poor and i don't belive it was there voices. All in all i was just very let down.
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by vampluv78 »

SoulLife wrote:did anyone watch the CMA's?
I was so disappointed because it seemed like at times the acustics were really horrible, Taylor Swift and the first act (Brad Paisly) were really poor and i don't belive it was there voices. All in all i was just very let down.
I watched some of it before i fell asleep. Tell me who the h3ll the eagles are. and are they really country?
[Image
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Does anybody else here really dislike Taylor Swift?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

vampluv78 wrote:
SoulLife wrote:did anyone watch the CMA's?
I watched some of it before i fell asleep. Tell me who the h3ll the eagles are. and are they really country?
The Eagles were really popular during the 70's - 80's and maybe 90's

They did Desparado, Hotel California, The New Kid in Town, I think they had that soft rock almost country feel to their music so maybe they are trying to ride the country train.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!