House~ The TV Show

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

House~ The TV Show

Post by Nena »

Discuss here the tv show House.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: House~ The TV Show

Post by skylarblue »

Whooo, first post. I just love House. Whenever there is a marathon on, I sit and watch all day.

I just can't believe that the actor who plays House is English. I just think he makes the show, I counldn't imagine any other actor playing him.

Did anyone see the new episode? I loved it and I'm happy that Wilson is back and he and House are friends again. Their relationship is so funny (yin & yang).
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Ahhh House House House House!~

My first love before Emmett and Garrett. And yeah, I couldn't imagine anyone play him besides dear Hugh.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Haha, I've been watching every episode. My mom has the dvds so I had to borrow them! House is such a cool show! I love it!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green

Post by velvet_voice »

I love it! It's one of the few TV shows I never get bored to watch... it's always so interesting and funny. Hugh Laurie is a great actor and he proved this by being the most awesome doctor in the world :D :lol: He is just so funny and good looking... I love his relationship with Wilson, they are hilarious!
"Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers.
She turned her face away from me, into his chest.

E<3B
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Hugh Luarie is one of the few Brits that have a fantastic American accents.

My favourite character is Chase. I love his accent.
RajaniArchana
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by RajaniArchana »

House is my favorite tv show! Whenever I have something surgical done to me (like oral surgery) I sit down and watch House allll day! High Laurie is perfection and House is the funniest! I adore Chase, Cameron, and Foreman, but I'm actually not all that fond of House's new team. I like Kutner, but Taub and Thirteen are just kind of 'eh' for me, especially since Thirteen is sentance to die, having Huntington's and all. I kind of hope House gets his old team back. :?

Oh, and Wilson! I forgot to mention him! Silly me. Wilson is so awesome, I love the way him and House bounce off each other, and I like seeing the two of them together more now that the fact that they're best friends is kind of out in the open and proclaimed.

Also! What are your guys' favorite pairings from this show, if you have any? I love Chase/Cameron and House/Cuddy, but I can kind of lean for House/Cameron and also Foreman/Cameron. I basically just love any interaction between House, Chase, Cameron, and Foreman. Long live House and his Three Mustketeers! <3

(wow long post. Teehee)

Team Sirius: Because the greatest love is sacrifice
Team Garrett: Because true love is *electrifying*

Anzo/\Shisana--Jesse/Leslie--Harry&Ginny/\Ron&Hermione
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

RebeccaCullen wrote:My favourite character is Chase. I love his accent.

I have to agree with you on his accent, it is awesome. But I think Dr. House is my favorite character.
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

The House/Wilson friendship is what I love the most. To be honest, I've kinda stopped making sure I watch the show every week becuase I don't like the new team. The new team is blah.

I don't have a favourite paring. Don't know why, I don't watch the show to see who's with who.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Oh, I love House! I'm about to go re-watch the first season on DVD now...House is like crack. :lol: Or even better...HEROINE! :lol:

House is amazing. And I don't have softball on Tuesdays anymore, so I can watch new episodes!
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee