Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Jacob Black

Post by switzgal »

Nessie_08 wrote:You know, sometimes I've wondered if Nessie was part of the reason Jacob loved Bella. Maybe Bella was part of his perfect match, but only part, which would be why he didn't imprint on her. Like Bella was ALMOST perfect for him. Obviously he loved her before becoming a wolf, but since he had the gene, I wonder if it still had some influence on him.

I think that too!!! I wish SM will write from Nessie's POV or Jacob's and continue the Twilight saga that way especially for us who love Jacob!!!
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

Nessie_08 wrote:You know, sometimes I've wondered if Nessie was part of the reason Jacob loved Bella. Maybe Bella was part of his perfect match, but only part, which would be why he didn't imprint on her. Like Bella was ALMOST perfect for him. Obviously he loved her before becoming a wolf, but since he had the gene, I wonder if it still had some influence on him.
So...maybe Bella's ALMOST perfectness got passed down to Nessie, and Edward gave the rest for Nessie to be exactly right.

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

YAY!! We are on page 5 and it only started yesterday. Nice going Jake fans!!!
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

I've always thought that, too! :)
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
Nessie_08
Learning to Love Green

Post by Nessie_08 »

mgrassel06 wrote:

Yay! I'm not a delirious idiot! :D

Click the Bunny! Take The Quiz! Join the Blubness!

holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

ahhh it doesn't say jacob black part two and i got very confused for a second!

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

Nessie_08 wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:

Yay! I'm not a delirious idiot! :D

haha no, of COURSE not!!! :)
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

holdingoutforjacob wrote:ahhh it doesn't say jacob black part two and i got very confused for a second!
I know it needs to say PART 2.
Jacob made it to Part 2!!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Am I even welcome here? Anyways, I'm tipping toward team Switzerland. Only because I love Jacob so much. . . . . . . .But I probably won't because that would sabotage my whole "E<3B" campaign.
Anyway, back to subject. I love Jacob way to much to say i'm fully on Team Edward. There were so many times that I felt so heart sick for Jacob, I could barely take it. Bottom line, Jacob has a special place in my heart, as it does all of us.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

hahaha...yeah it's hard not to like Jacob.

I think I'll put this on my sig..

I<3JB