Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: I Saw the Twilight Trailer on the Big Screen

Post by CindyBlack »

soozabooza54 wrote:I SAW IT TODAY EEEEEEEE!!!

I took a big test this morning and didn't think I did that well... so I said well screw this and went and got cheesecake and then went to the movie theater to get away. I went and saw Role Models (um... I love Paul Rudd) and the green band came up and said "Rated PG13 for Some Violence and a Scene of Sexuality" or whatever and I was like "hmmm Twilight has that green band, I wonder what other movie has it" and then all the sudden the Summit logo came on and I almost dropped my cheesecake and bounced up and down in my seat. Good thing that I was sitting in the back row by myself. Bwahahaha.

OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I went to see Role Models too!! I almost fell out of my seat!! ahaha i was like>>> :D :lol: :mrgreen: the entire time lolll, i got some weird looks ;)
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
Rexin
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Rexin »

Ooo I saw it the first time when I went to go see the Dark Knight (opening night ;) ) and when it popped up haha, it was like "Wait, I know this....I know this....OMG! *Points frantically* finally!" gotta hate those silly brain blanks >.> my friend who was next to me was just like :| *sigh and shakes head*
My mind has changed
My body's framed,
But God I like it
My heart's aflame
My heart is strained
But God I like it
Nathlie_Cullen15
Settled in Forks

Post by Nathlie_Cullen15 »

When I saw the REAL trailer I just stared at my laptop screen for 10 seconds then screamed my head off. I was really thankful that everyone was outside when I screamed. Then after all that I had a goofy grin plastered to my face that wouldn't leave... :mrgreen:
Then I saw it again with mi prima, Alex. We both started talking about the movie that was going to be coming out. Then we also started discussing how some of the parts we pictured were different than on the trailer... like how the car came at Bella and where it took place....
Anywho, I was over all excited that i even showed my daddy!!!
&&&
told him he WAS SO taking me to see the movie :lol:
I have my own vampire boyfriend, tooz!!! ;)
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

I saw it in Role Models too! And my dad kept talking to me during the trailer and i felt like hitting him! So i just shushed him really loudly instead! it was great and then at the end i think i sighed really loud because it was that amazing! :mrgreen:
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
bloodlust5203
Settled in Forks

Post by bloodlust5203 »

I went opening weekend to go see saw5 with my boyfriend and some of his friends...so of coarse the place was packed!

well low and behold the first trailer that came on was TWILIGHTTTTTTTTTT.. i started screaming my head off.. OMG ITS TWILIGHT holy crow ( using other language that i wont say on here)

ALong with every other girl that were in the theatre.. we seriously looked like a cult we were all standing and clapping.. it was by far the funniest things ive seen in a long time!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

It's awesome to see other people respond to the trailer too. i swear, there are SO many people excited for this movie! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
ReadingIsSexy
Settled in Forks

Post by ReadingIsSexy »

I did! And I almost had a heartattack! Okay, that is a overstatement, but I did scream quietly to myself. I would have screamed aloud, but I thought the other people in the movie would like that very much! Plus, then I would've missed part of the preview! But anyway, it was amazing!!!!!!!!!!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I just HOPE that all the SCREAMING fans will STFU when they go see the movie we've all been waiting for!!
It would be nice if we could FINALLY SEE IT AND HEAR IT!!!
LipsForeverSealed
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: In a black leather chair, that spins, *spin* weee! In Ireland

Post by LipsForeverSealed »

*sigh*
Still haven;t seen the trailer on the big screen!

I still get all excited before any movie but then Im always disappointed.... :(
LipsForeverSealed
Image Edward Cullen
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Just think - a week from now you won't have to see the trailer on the big screen... BECAUSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THE FULL MOVIE ON THE BIG SCREEN!!!!!!! EEEEEE!!!!!! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/