Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen

Post by soozabooza54 »

If Rob is announced for TwiCon... I don't even know what I'll do then. Probably buy tickets and figure it out... haha. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by slayerchick303 »

Immy93 wrote:
ana; wrote:3000 people showed up to the mall in SF.
that's completely INSANE.

and only 600/500 people could go into Hot Topic.

they had to cancel the whole thing.
because fans were hurt.

deja-vu: 1999 BSB concert.
Jesus bloody christ! I knew someting bad had happened (Perez Hilton junkie) but nothing that bad! This is getting ridiculous! I did read though that Twilight is making loads more that Quantum of Solace and it's not even out yet!
How weirds that?!
Apparently no one in AAmerica can book tickets for the premieres because they are all sold out!
Its insane!

xxx
HOLY CRAP! That is CRAZY!!! Tomorrow the tour comes to my town (Denver) and I'm sure it'll be huge, but not that big! I hope they don't have to cancel the event like SF.

I'm not suprised that Twilight is making more money that Quantum of Solace. I think people are starting to get sick of the new James Bond films. I know that no tickets are left for the midnight showing for Twilight's release date in my area, but I'm not sure about the theatres surrounding my area. I try telling people that it will be like a release of the Harry Potter films, but they don't seem to think it will that will... well, unless their Twilight Saga fans!
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

I've been gone for a few days, so sorry if this was already brought up, BUT-- does anyone know if Rob has for sure signed on for "New Moon"? :oops: :lol: :geek:
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

shanon wrote:I've been gone for a few days, so sorry if this was already brought up, BUT-- does anyone know if Rob has for sure signed on for "New Moon"? :oops: :lol: :geek:
I don't know if he has actually "signed' anything but in one of his interviews the person asked him if he would be willing to do a sequel if it's successful and he said something like...Yes, I came into this project thinking it was a trilogy!!! YAY!!! :D
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie-news/ ... ree-movies

Pretty good source for that kind of stuff...
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Thank's to you both! :oops: I need to get back on top of things, I guess! :o
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

Lynzeee wrote:i can't handle that many screaming people.. i'll wait for twicon---- he has to go there..

I hope Dallas shows a little more respect for Rob.. and well EVERYONE. shame on the people running around like idiots.. and shame on hot topic and the mall for not preparing for the idiots.
Yeah, if an area is going to have a large event, they need to make sure that the place they are holding the event in can accommodate the size of the crowd expected. It is so unfair that they canceled the event because of their miscalculation. I hope that people start acting more maturely as well. :roll:
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
slayerchick303

Post by slayerchick303 »

shanon wrote:I've been gone for a few days, so sorry if this was already brought up, BUT-- does anyone know if Rob has for sure signed on for "New Moon"? :oops: :lol: :geek:
It isn't a certainty, but he's surely expressed a desire to stay on with the project. It isn't even certain that movies will be made of the remaining novels. I'm sure all of the cast will "stay-on" if the other books were made into films.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

I've said a little bit of this on a different thread, but... O.M.E.

I have to admit that I am guilty of the so-called Rob Effect. I was very disappointed when I first saw/heard that Robert Pattinson would play Edward. I vaguely remembered him from Harry Potter, so I Googled him. When I saw pictures of his bushy eyebrows, thick stubble, and unkempt hair I thought "UGH! He SO does not look like my Edward!" I didn't think Rob was attractive enough for about a month, but I ended up eating my own words when I saw the final Twilight trailer. What a transformation! I mean I was speechless! It ends up that he is how I pictured him. Rob is gorgeous and perfect for the part. He really captures the essence of Edward. The intense stares, the voice, the conflict of pain, love, desire... and what can I say, Rob cleans up very well. Call me superficial, but I do wish he would have gotten abs or that they would have at least shaved his hairy stomach! (Referring to a picture from what looks like the meadow scene.) Edward's body is supposed to be made of muscular planes and smooth marble... ;) In all fairness Rob did try...he just lost too much weight and SM told him to stop working out. I can't be so picky though. Edward has an impossible criteria to meet. The acting and chemistry is most vital, and from what I can see both are very present!

Seriously I've watched just about every Twilight trailer, commercial, interview, and sneak peak there is. I fall more and more in love with Rob every time. I can only imagine what his performance will do to my Edward obsession! Oh God, that might be dangerous. :lol: I could look at the movie stills for hours. I already know I will see it a million times. I Can't Wait!! Only 11 more days!!!!!!
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
lara
Settled in Forks

Post by lara »

I never had strong feelings one way or the other about Rob as Edward. But once I started seeing the trailers and the photos (except for that horrific EW shoot...) I was sold. He just is Edward.
"My apologies, dog." - Edward Cullen, Eclipse