Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Nessie_08
Learning to Love Green

Re: Jacob Black

Post by Nessie_08 »

switzgal wrote:
Mr. Lautner, your 30-second rebuttal? ""Edward? Who's Edward? Is there an Edward character in the book?"

(Laughs)

The bolded part is SO Jacob!!
Did he seriously say that? lol

Click the Bunny! Take The Quiz! Join the Blubness!

switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Nessie_08 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
Mr. Lautner, your 30-second rebuttal? ""Edward? Who's Edward? Is there an Edward character in the book?"

(Laughs)

yeah read toward the bottom of this interview..

http://www.reelzchannel.com/article/667 ... -vs-edward
Nessie_08
Learning to Love Green

Post by Nessie_08 »

switzgal wrote:
Nessie_08 wrote:
switzgal wrote:

(Laughs)

Lol nice. But the very end of that interview worries me... What exactly does Rob/Edward mean by "a nightmare"?

Click the Bunny! Take The Quiz! Join the Blubness!

switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Nessie_08 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
Nessie_08 wrote:
switzgal wrote:

(Laughs)

Lol nice. But the very end of that interview worries me... What exactly does Rob/Edward mean by "a nightmare"?
What did you think of the song I posted on the previous page?
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

I'm rereading Twilight (to prep for the movie of course) and in the beginning when Bella was leaving Phoenix to go to Forks she was thinking this thought...
That she already said goodbye to the sun..

I was thinking that that foreshadowed what happened with Jacob.
When Bella left Phoenix she essentially left her "natural path" , her "human path" which was Jacob her "personal sun."
It's pretty interesting how that came in full circle. That Phoenix represented her "natural human life" with sunlight and air and breathing and life. While Forks represented her soon to be "immortal being" with damp, cool, dark.

Am I making sense or just rambling? Nobody's posting today but me... I need help!!!
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

wow. WOW. i'm pretty sure SM didn't mean that, but that's a really really interesting thing to think about!

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by triciavenice »

switzgal wrote:I'm rereading Twilight (to prep for the movie of course) and in the beginning when Bella was leaving Phoenix to go to Forks she was thinking this thought...
That she already said goodbye to the sun..

I was thinking that that foreshadowed what happened with Jacob.
When Bella left Phoenix she essentially left her "natural path" , her "human path" which was Jacob her "personal sun."
It's pretty interesting how that came in full circle. That Phoenix represented her "natural human life" with sunlight and air and breathing and life. While Forks represented her soon to be "immortal being" with damp, cool, dark.

Am I making sense or just rambling? Nobody's posting today but me... I need help!!!
WOW darn good interpretation! I have to agree!
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:ah... I see.

Did you guy read what Taylor said in an interview??? (see below)

As Lautner mentioned, the book describes Jacob as being far from hard on the eyes. But his description is nothing like the female fantasy Edward is described as. "It is kind of weird when you read the description of him," Pattinson says with as much modesty as humanly possible. "So beautiful it kind of hurts. It's kind of difficult to handle that. Hopefully they've done a lot of post production airbrushing." (Laughs)

But it would be hard for anyone affiliated with the movie to avoid the fan intensity of the Edward vs. Jacob debate. We asked Lautner whether he checks out any of the fan sites online. "I'm not online crazy 24-7 but I come across things. It's weird, weird to see shirts that say 'Team Taylor' on them and other materials of clothing. I don't have a shirt. [And] I don't own the thong." (Laughs)

OMG that is SO funny!! haha it is so jacob!!!
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by triciavenice »

Okay I'vew always been Team Edward. BUT and its a big BUTT, no not my rear....

Now that I've seen Taylor in small parts of the movie and watched him last night on My Own Worst Enemy,

Jacob/Taylor is REALLY growing on me.... he is such a cutie..... I never pictured him as cute in the book, maybe cause I was totally and helplessly hung up on Edward
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:ah... I see.

Did you guy read what Taylor said in an interview??? (see below)

As Lautner mentioned, the book describes Jacob as being far from hard on the eyes. But his description is nothing like the female fantasy Edward is described as. "It is kind of weird when you read the description of him," Pattinson says with as much modesty as humanly possible. "So beautiful it kind of hurts. It's kind of difficult to handle that. Hopefully they've done a lot of post production airbrushing." (Laughs)

But it would be hard for anyone affiliated with the movie to avoid the fan intensity of the Edward vs. Jacob debate. We asked Lautner whether he checks out any of the fan sites online. "I'm not online crazy 24-7 but I come across things. It's weird, weird to see shirts that say 'Team Taylor' on them and other materials of clothing. I don't have a shirt. [And] I don't own the thong." (Laughs)

OMG that is SO funny!! haha it is so jacob!!!
Hahaha, that is still cracking me up. Oh my, he's so much like Jacob. I'm sure he laughed that funny laugh of his after he said that too!!!!

Did you see the interview where he said girl's thongs with the words Team Taylor "IMPRINTED" on it??? LOL he said IMPRINTED.... too fuuny!!!!