Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

TeamCullen26
Settled in Forks

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by TeamCullen26 »

Another 20 something person here! I don't know of any guys my age interested in the Twilight series either. I'm probably going to try and convince my Husband to come see the movie with me... If I take him to the Movie Tavern and let him get beer while we watch the movie he might be willing.... Tee Hee, that's what I did for all of the Harry Potter movies! :lol:
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

Isabella Cullen wrote:. Hit my golden birthday...June 21st. P
ha i hit mine on June 12th. So yeah I told my husband that if he read the first 100 pages of twilight and he actually, truely, totally liked them then I would do almost anything he wanted for 12 hours. he read like the first 2 pages and then put it down and hasn't picked it back up. I've also gotten all my close friends to read it and all their husband's hate me because they didn't see their wives for like 4-5 days while they were reading the books and nothing around the house got done. :-)
genuinesmile
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by genuinesmile »

I'll be turning 22 next month :)

i don't blame any guy for not wanting to read Twilight. I mean the first book is the start of it and frankly reading about a girl who can't stop mentioning how beautiful and perfect this Edward guy is can get tiring and annoying...for a guy! lol I tried to get my brother to read it...he actually made it to the meadow scene but couldn't continue, why? he simply said that Bella's constant reminder of Edward's perfections became tedious.

My boyfriend picked up the book at Border's and read the first chapter of Twilight, while i was on the line for the release of Breaking Dawn. That totally made my night<3 I won't push it on to him though because it's quite a disappointment when you get all excited over something, suggest it to someone and they don't share, not an ounce of the enthusiasm you experience.
Bizarre Star
Wandering Through Town

Post by Bizarre Star »

TeamCullen26 wrote:Another 20 something person here! I don't know of any guys my age interested in the Twilight series either. I'm probably going to try and convince my Husband to come see the movie with me... If I take him to the Movie Tavern and let him get beer while we watch the movie he might be willing.... Tee Hee, that's what I did for all of the Harry Potter movies! :lol:
You are brilliant! Why didn't I ever think of that? Bribe them with beer so I can see things I wanted. *sigh* Well, that was a lot of opportunities lost...

By the way, where are you from? I know in Dallas, Texas they have the Tavern but in Austin, Texas it's the Drafthouse.
TeamCullen26
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamCullen26 »

Bizzare Star: I live about 20 miles outside of dallas... They have a Studio Movie Grill and a place just called the Movie Tavern... one of those places that serve dinner w/ your movie! Yeah on the 4th Harry Potter movie I finally got him to come see it with me and I think the fact that he could drink while he watched the movie was a definate plus. If they don't enjoy the movie, they can just get drunk instead! I alway offer to be a D.D. on those nights.. :lol:
Leah_CJI
Settled in Forks

Post by Leah_CJI »

Hey ladies! I'm Leah, i'll be 25 in Nov. Yeah, that's right, i'll be able to rent a car legally! I know 2 guys that have read Twilight but no further. They liked it, they're just too lazy to read the rest. (boo)
wishingiwasbella

Post by wishingiwasbella »

Bizarre Star wrote:
TeamCullen26 wrote:Another 20 something person here! I don't know of any guys my age interested in the Twilight series either. I'm probably going to try and convince my Husband to come see the movie with me... If I take him to the Movie Tavern and let him get beer while we watch the movie he might be willing.... Tee Hee, that's what I did for all of the Harry Potter movies! :lol:
You are brilliant! Why didn't I ever think of that? Bribe them with beer so I can see things I wanted. *sigh* Well, that was a lot of opportunities lost...

By the way, where are you from? I know in Dallas, Texas they have the Tavern but in Austin, Texas it's the Drafthouse.
I'm from Denton texas, and we have the Movie tavern. Lol. Ti's the perfect idea to bribe them with bear!!!!

But I was like honey your going with me or no sex for a wk and he was like no and I was lik ok. I don't really care if he goes with me. I just want him to read the damn book!
KaseyHeartEdward

Post by KaseyHeartEdward »

Hello all

Here i am twenty one! And you know i love twilight! Smiles.

And geez i feel old.

yea about guys i seen some around my college with their noses in the Saga. i even talk to a few to see what they thing. Given somtimes they say "because my girlfriend asked me to read it" lol But they end up liking the books.
Love Always ~KaseyHeartEdward

Original Twilighter
waiting for a meteor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by waiting for a meteor »

I'm 22 - and I'm a TwiGuy.....

It's strange, but only one of my female friends likes Twilight.
I like the saga for all its magic and love :oops:
KaseyHeartEdward wrote:And geez i feel old.
Haha me too.
No Rose, your backside is not getting any bigger – its frozen in time, remember?
Parallel evolution? My Twin = darkrider
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »

waiting for a meteor wrote:I'm 22 - and I'm a TwiGuy.....

It's strange, but only one of my female friends likes Twilight.
I like the saga for all its magic and love :oops:
Finally, a grown up TwiGuy!!!! woohoo ladies there is your evidence !!! Genreally, if I ever wanted to go out with a guy, I would liek it if he constantly reads books, and has read Twilight for a plus. I was at universal studios last week and I saw a guy reading a book IN A THEME PARK!!!! I'm weird so I thought that was pretty attractive ;) The guy chooses books over rides!!!! Anyways I'm 20 yrs old would personally like to see a guy over 20 holding Twilight while they're out. Wow!!!!

Hope <3