Randomness #6

December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Randomness #6

Post by December »

Ok everyone. Back by popular demand: Randomness #6.

This is a completely random thread. Anything goes. That being said it, will be completely deleted and restarted every 100 pages. So if you have something to say that you want to save, you'd better put it in a PM, and not here.

This thread can be anything: tell us a funny thing that happened to you, a grumpy thing that happened to you, just talk about your day, what's on your mind, what you saw on TV...whatever. This is for things you want to say, but don't necessarily need a whole topic for.

Just remember that at the end of 100 pages it will be deleted and the thread will start anew.

Happy posting everyone!

Oh, and someone PM a mod when you get to 100 pages....

A reminder, especially for those who are new to this thread.... PLEASE TRY AND LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF IM-STYLE POSTING. The previous thread lasted all of six days! Yes, IM-type chatting is more ok on this thread than elsewhere on the Lex, but please keep it under control. Nena are struggling to keep up with you guys!...
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Randomness #6

Post by skylarblue »

Wooo Hooo, first post !!!!!!!! Rock On!!!!!

I saw the TW trailer on tv for the first time tonight.

I tried to watch Rob's interview on Access Hollywood but missed it and when I went online all it kept doing was buffering (bummer) so I only got bits and pieces of the interview.

I'm still looking for the perfect Twilight shirt and have found some but won't be delivered in time for when I attend the movie but oh well.

Okay just went brain dead, so I guess that's it for now.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Enjoy your thread and don't waste it. I know the regulars have been doing a good job but remember that the thread is for everybody, if you see other people violating the General board rules, make sure to send them a pm and explain them how fun this thread can be when we all follow the rules.

Have a nice day :)
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Thanks Nena. I'm sure we'll all even try harder to keep this board going by the rules.
Think we all missed it.

Random: Today is a holliday over here. It's 4:20 pm and I'm still in my pj's. Terrible isn't it. I'm trying to get myself in the shower for the past 5 hours.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

It's back!!!!!
Thank you Nena :)

To all the New people - Please Please Please try not to make 1 line post. Please don't double post. And take the IM-y posts to PM. We really don't want Nena to shut us down. Ohh and Welcome to randomness :)

Random - I'm watching the weather channel. It's suppose to rain here Wednesday!!! I love the rain, and I did love it BEFORE I read Twilight.
I made potato latkes for breakfast.
Its a potato pancake. It's kind of a Jewish thing.
No I'm not Jewish though, although my family thinks we might have some Jewish blood in us.
Whatever.
It's a holiday here too, Veteran's day.
I don't have school, I'm happy.
It means I can write, not that I don't write in school.
unchallenged
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by unchallenged »

whooo #6! this is going rather quick!

hello!
ive just come back from class and i did a little bit of shopping
i bought a pair of navy converses' but they didnt have my size so they will be home delivered

i also bought some bread, biscuits and sponge pudding cakes! yum!!!
zero-weirdness
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I have to stay home from school today because I'm sick :(
Now I am super bored. :(
I can't believe we are already on our sixth randomness thread. I was only gone for like three days and we already have a new thread. I should do my homework that I didn't do yesterday.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Nice to see randomness back--- i was lost without you last night.

Random- Marlee, Sam and Mary turned my facebook status comment box into chat room.. i have 58 comments on one status thingy!

awful~ My husband had to work really late last night. I got a call from him at 2:30am ish saying the car wouldn't start---- F--- i had to get the kids up(oh it was also a hurricane outside) get them in the car- i didn't even bother getting dressed i was wearing husband's shirt and boxers(my favorite PJS) and i drove 45 minutes to go get him, we didn't get home until a little after 4am-- and i just got up- at least the kids SORT OF slept in, A didn't go to school today- to tired, i knew if i woke up him and sent him to school he would over do it and get sick or something.

Sonal, Shel, Lies! helllo!

remember to follow the rules!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Lynzeee wrote:Random- Marlee, Sam and Mary turned my facebook status comment box into chat room.. i have 58 comments on one status thingy!
Yes we did!!!

I'm just popping in to say "hi" but I"m busy with homework so I"m going ot try and be quick

For the oldies, you know how it goes..
For the newcomers:
-no one-liners
-no chat-posting
-no one-lining EVEN FOR A LINK
-for the sake of my sanity, NO cH@t $p3@k (although I don't think any of you do that anyway.....)

If you're ever confused about what's acceptable read the forum rules or ask one of the regulars:
Me (samajama), Sam
Lynzeee, Lynz
kkswmmr, Marlee
Tengo Nubs., Mary

there are other regulars but I have no time to think....... I need to go do work..

p.s. "holy elephants!" is our catch phrase. :lol: :lol:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
unchallenged
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by unchallenged »

random - i was coming back from class and i over hear some posh suited guy talk to his wife or someone on the phone in a very posh accent ''i am heading to the trainstation now, i want you looking gorgeous love.''

lol i giggled! i thought of edward sorta with the 'love'

hellos peeps! made coffee! yum! its very hot!

hey i am in love with this bracelet kristen wears in this pic
http://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo34 ... 811134.jpg

does anyone know the designer, or what that type of bracelet is called? or know where i can get it? any info really! or even know what to type into google so i can buy my own version!
i think its so nice!
zero-weirdness