Randomness #6

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Randomness #6

Post by Lynzeee »

i will probably go afterwards! OH maybe new years! that would be awesome.
see I am bi-polar too, except i get weird in the summer, i am more manic in the winter months, of course i haven't had a serious mood swing in 6 months at least... I am practically two people most of the time, i can't make up my mind for anything!

Update- that guy.. i called him Race guy... we still talk, and uhmm the attraction that was first there--- seems to be gone, he is really awesome though, i could consider him a good friend easy.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

I'm a winter person, I hate the heat and yet I live in Florida. Next summer I may go to Baltimore for Otakon or maybe Atlanta for AWA
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

yo people!! ;)

I got home about 20 minutes ago and ate lunch :] i sort of semi-burnt my roll in the toaster, but i scraped it, so it was still good. class is BORING. i just sat there. I was going to write some poetry instead of paying attention, but I had no inspiration
so i wrote down song lyrics from Wicked. my friend was just reading my paper and stifiling laughter

i'm glad to see randomness didn't explode in my absence =)

i bought myself a kitkat on my way home, so i can actually have chocolate :D
i also bought my friend's birthday card, but i need to get him a present.. his bday is sunday :shock:

Toni~ criminal acts...... interesting :?

i need to translate MULTAS LINGUAS LATINAS!!!!!!! 59 lines :o

oh and since lynz doesn't want to be the B, i will WRITE LONGER POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Gotta' love the mood swings, huh? ;)
My husband sometimes calls me Harvey Dent when I get into my split personality mode, haha.

Good to hear about Race Guy. I'm glad that you can be friends! The guy that I work with is a little harder to deal with... he's younger, and even though he KNOWS I'm married, he hits on my constantly. If only he weren't so good looking.

I've never been to AWA, but my husband and I go to DragonCon every year in Atlanta. It's a lot of fun. :)

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Really. My family and I always go to Megacon in Orlando. If I'm right, Vic Mignogna was a Dragoncon guest this year? Anyways, for Megacon this year I'm gonna dress as Alice on Friday.
ImageImage
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

oh and random:
Today is veteran's day so HS has off but since i have Humanities (i.e. college English) i had to go in today
so i had my student MetroCard (just remembered you guys don't live here so you're like what the F is that)--- it's a card that you put money on to take public transportation--anywayyyyyyy...
you're only allowed to use it from 5:30am-8:30pm when school is in session, so i try to use it and he's like "THERE'S NO SCHOOL TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYY" ................*bleep* so i had to actually pay $2.. 4, actually becuase my friend couldn't find her real metrocard. gah! people.........
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Sam - I know what a Metrocard is. My cousins live up in New York actually alot of my family dose. I miss NYC, my favorite store called Kinnakoyta is up there.
ImageImage
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Yup, he was there this year. I didn't get to see him, but my husband and his friend did. Said it was pretty awesome. :) My main fandoms that I followed there this year were Firefly and Venture Brothers.

I'm thinking of doing a Bella costume next year, probably prom dress with the leg all broken.

Randomness Bum!
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Are you going to Megacon? Thats Comic books and anime. I'm gonna try to get the black dress Alice wears in the calender and stuff. My problem is getting the crest. My mom is gonna flip at the fact I want a new costume. Shes already mad at me for having two, Greed from Full Metal Alchemist and Yachiru from Bleach. I'm making Alice and Black Mokona. At least Mokona is almost done.
ImageImage
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Not this year, but I'd like to sometime. We can only afford like, two conventions a year. We always go to Dragon*con, and right now it's between TwiCon and ComicCon for the second one. These things cost waaaay too much money. They're worth it, though.

My husband freaks everytime I try to convince him that I need a new costume, haha. You can actually find a replica crest like the one that Alice wears in the movie (with the grey ribbon and all) on Etsy.com. I've seen them, as well as Rosalie's necklace, and the wristbands that the guys wear.

:)

Randomness Bum!