1. Do you think Edward is really jealous or is he just concerned that the wolves are dangerous?
I think it is both. Edwrad is very over protective, but I think he is also VERY jealous. He wants Bella all to himself. He doesn't want to share with a mutt lol *I am sorry Jake*
2. Why do you think Bella is so insistent on seeing Jacob? Is it guilt or could it be something more?
I think some of it is guilt, but I also think that she wants to kind of have some of what she had when Edward was gone. She was happy in La Push, and she has friends there. It's like a second home to her there. She knows all of their secrets and trusts them. She loved being with Jake too because he was always happy and full of life. She can see that when Edward came back, Jake turned. He was depressed and in pain. She needed to help him, it's what friends so.
3. Why do you think Alice is not bothered by Bella’s outrage at being held hostage?
Well she has her flashy car for one lol. Plus it's Alice, she peobably knew exactly how Bella was going to react. I think she emphasises with her though because she knows Edward is too over protective and she knows that Bella won't like being told what to do. I think that is why she lets her call Jake.
4. If you were Alice, would you have done what she did in exchange for the car?
Um heck yea. But I want a black firebird though
I don't like flashy yellow cars
5. If you were Bella, would you be angry about the bed? Why?
At first I would be. Well about the situation not really the bed. Edward puts Bella on lock down like she is a prisoner. I would be pretty ticked. I think her being angry and sleeping on the couch is all about her trying to protest what he is doing. I think I would break down and sleep on the bed though.