Alphie wrote:Questions prepared by Cocoa
1. Did you feel a sense of foreboding in this chapter? At what point did you feel what was coming? Or did it take you by surprise?
2. Just as Bella did, have you ever felt that subconscious desire to grasp a hold of a relationship slipping away?
3. Edward speech was definitely a harsh one, but did it grasp reality for you as it did for Bella? Or were you expecting him to run back to her at any moment? Did you believe him as readily as Bella did?
4. When Sam appeared during the search, describe your gut reaction to his presence.
5. Describe your reaction as you read the "months" pages
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests