1. What did you think of Bella's epiphany? Do you think she was justified in believing that Edward didn't love her and that the fact that he really did stunned her?
I think she's incredibly insecure so I can see her point of view, but then he SHOWS how much he loves her in everything he does COME ON NOW! I wanted to smack her.
2. How did you feel about the way the vote went? Did you understand Edward's reasoning? What about Rosalie's? Do you agree with Carlisle that it's the only logical choice?
I wasn't surprised about the way the vote went at all, except for Rosalie's explaination, it made me like her more. and I do agree it is the only logical choice.
3. Were you as stunned as Bella was when Edward asked her to marry him? How do you feel about Bella's reasons for saying no to him?
Yes I was stunned and excited! When she said no it confused me...she's willing to give up her entire life to become a vampire to be with him...but she won't do a smiple little marrage? WTH?
4. At this point in the series - ignoring what you know from Eclipse and Breaking Dawn - did you think Bella should marry Edward? Did you think she should become a vampire as soon as possible? Or did you think she should stay mortal for a while longer?
I did think so because they were meant to be together and really she shouldn't look too much older than him or else people are gonna talk about the couger and the under aged boy... LOL
5. Did you want Edward to be the one to change Bella into a vampire? How would you feel if someone else were to change her?
Oh I did because it just seems more romantic either him or Carlisle.