Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:I'm going to Borders to see if I can get my hands on the Film Fantasy mag or the Empire one.
If you get the EMPIRE one, can you let me know on here or email me? Cause then I'm gonna haul myself to B&N to go get it. lol
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:I'm going to Borders to see if I can get my hands on the Film Fantasy mag or the Empire one.
If you get the EMPIRE one, can you let me know on here or email me? Cause then I'm gonna haul myself to B&N to go get it. lol

No problem. I'm leaving soon. I sent you a pm.
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:

No problem. I'm leaving soon. I sent you a pm.
Thankie, thankie!
ImageImage
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

triciavenice wrote:
threethings wrote:
amandaxcullen wrote:What is the whole thing about Rob proposing to Kristen in the EW article? Somebody fill me in?
I'm sorry, I haven't read that yet ( i'm suprised at myself!), But I did read the Film Fantasy and it said he proposes to a lot of people, just a habbit of his, I guess. He said he got texts and letters asking if they were still getting married from multiple people. *laughs*
Supposidly the chemistry is not made up. She's only 18 but has had the same boyfriend since she was 16. I think they got along so well...... the article said he was overheard asking her..... maybe cause they are so much alike? I don't know how she could resist him. But have to commend her on being faithful to her persent boyfriend.
Yeah I heard about how she had her bf since she was sixteen I mean, srsly, who would pass up THE ROBERT PATTINSON?! She's crazy! loll oh well, at least we can still fantasize about him without anybody being in the picture :]]
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by triciavenice »

amandaxcullen wrote:
triciavenice wrote:
threethings wrote:
amandaxcullen wrote:What is the whole thing about Rob proposing to Kristen in the EW article? Somebody fill me in?
I'm sorry, I haven't read that yet ( i'm suprised at myself!), But I did read the Film Fantasy and it said he proposes to a lot of people, just a habbit of his, I guess. He said he got texts and letters asking if they were still getting married from multiple people. *laughs*
Supposidly the chemistry is not made up. She's only 18 but has had the same boyfriend since she was 16. I think they got along so well...... the article said he was overheard asking her..... maybe cause they are so much alike? I don't know how she could resist him. But have to commend her on being faithful to her persent boyfriend.
Yeah I heard about how she had her bf since she was sixteen I mean, srsly, who would pass up THE ROBERT PATTINSON?! She's crazy! loll oh well, at least we can still fantasize about him without anybody being in the picture :]]
\
Well maybe she will come to her senses and want him. I mean in the notebook they had a great off screen relationship..... and from what I here it back on...... here's keeping your fingers crossed!
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

*THE MOVIE IS ONLY A WEEK AWAY*
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
As if you need reminding lol
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

MRK wrote:*THE MOVIE IS ONLY A WEEK AWAY*
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
As if you need reminding lol
Although my sister is too excited about it coming out, she is more excited about her birthday on the 20th. To be honest runswithwolves, I couldn't care less. *laughs*
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
MeliR
Settled in Forks

Post by MeliR »

i totally think rob and kristen have something going on. its strange. i mean when u look at their interviews and they ask either of them a ? about one another they get all embarassed..
E<3B
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

Wow, I know I was complaining about never seeing any Twilight trailers, but since yesterday, I am seeing a lot!! Like, every third commercial!! Granted, it's the same trailer, BUT STILL!! :D :D

I'm easily pleased. lol
ImageImage
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

mgrassel06 wrote:Wow, I know I was complaining about never seeing any Twilight trailers, but since yesterday, I am seeing a lot!! Like, every third commercial!! Granted, it's the same trailer, BUT STILL!! :D :D

I'm easily pleased. lol
I won't be seeing any tonight since I'm watching basketball but what channel did you see it?