Photo Stills

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Photo Stills

Postby switzgal » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:49 pm

ilovetwilight wrote:
switzgal wrote:
MRK wrote:Errrr...ummm....huh?
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/robert_ ... lery#29906
I like Rob and all, but to have him licking my face...mmmm...maybe not!

lol...Edward! Thats your SISTER!!!! :o


No it's not, it's the actress that plays Jessica Stanley.


you mean anna kendrick? were they like drunk or something? 'cause all of those pictures are a little :shock:, lol


I'm sure they're drunk. I spent most of my nightlife in my mid-20s drunk.. LOL!!!
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Photo Stills

Postby MRK » Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:46 pm

switzgal wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:
switzgal wrote:
MRK wrote:Errrr...ummm....huh?
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/robert_ ... lery#29906
I like Rob and all, but to have him licking my face...mmmm...maybe not!

lol...Edward! Thats your SISTER!!!! :o


No it's not, it's the actress that plays Jessica Stanley.


you mean anna kendrick? were they like drunk or something? 'cause all of those pictures are a little :shock:, lol


I'm sure they're drunk. I spent most of my nightlife in my mid-20s drunk.. LOL!!!

sry my bad...Edward that used to be Bella's BFF til she became a jealous meany!!!
oh, and he has a REEEAlly long tongue
Image
User avatar
MRK
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 890
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:02 pm

Re: Photo Stills

Postby ilovetwilight » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:05 pm

MRK wrote:
switzgal wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:
switzgal wrote:
MRK wrote:Errrr...ummm....huh?
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/robert_ ... lery#29906
I like Rob and all, but to have him licking my face...mmmm...maybe not!

lol...Edward! Thats your SISTER!!!! :o


No it's not, it's the actress that plays Jessica Stanley.


you mean anna kendrick? were they like drunk or something? 'cause all of those pictures are a little :shock:, lol


I'm sure they're drunk. I spent most of my nightlife in my mid-20s drunk.. LOL!!!

sry my bad...Edward that used to be Bella's BFF til she became a jealous meany!!!
oh, and he has a REEEAlly long tongue


what the HELLo is he doing to her in this one?!?!?! poor anna... http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/robert_ ... lery#29907
Image
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
User avatar
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:41 pm
Location: California

Re: Photo Stills

Postby switzgal » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:47 pm

Oh I bet Anna is lovin' it. Who's the other dude kissing her?
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Photo Stills

Postby RussetRose♥ » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:31 pm

I love all the photo stills that they have. But, Rob Pattinson always looks different in every one. It's so wierd. Idk. But, I love all the pics of Taylor Lautner! They are sooooo good! :)
Image

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
User avatar
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:51 pm
Location: In My Happy Place With Jacob

Re: Photo Stills

Postby switzgal » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:57 pm

RussetRose♥ wrote:I love all the photo stills that they have. But, Rob Pattinson always looks different in every one. It's so wierd. Idk. But, I love all the pics of Taylor Lautner! They are sooooo good! :)



Which photo stills can you post a link??
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Photo Stills

Postby ilovetwilight » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:04 am

Image
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
User avatar
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
 
Posts: 775
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:41 pm
Location: California

Re: Photo Stills

Postby mlola619 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:14 pm

ilovetwilight wrote:ummm...... WHAT THE HECK!?!?!
http://www.kris-stewart.org/gallery/dis ... =449&pos=8




lmaooo
the first time i saw that i DIED OF LAUGHTER
haha i'm not even joking guys, haha i saw it and literally BUSTED out laughing really loud, pointed at the scream and yelled "
RENEESME!!!!!!!


XD it was awesome. I'm sorry but it's TOO MUCH of a coincidence! haha i really think they're sending subliminal messages! :lol: :lol:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
User avatar
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Re: Photo Stills

Postby threethings » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:45 pm

mlola619 wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:ummm...... WHAT THE HECK!?!?!
http://www.kris-stewart.org/gallery/dis ... =449&pos=8




lmaooo
the first time i saw that i DIED OF LAUGHTER
haha i'm not even joking guys, haha i saw it and literally BUSTED out laughing really loud, pointed at the scream and yelled "
RENEESME!!!!!!!


XD it was awesome. I'm sorry but it's TOO MUCH of a coincidence! haha i really think they're sending subliminal messages! :lol: :lol:


Sorry, haven't looked at the pic yet, is it that one at sunset where he has his head on her stomach?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:14 pm
Location: Twittering.

Re: Photo Stills

Postby twilighter1193 » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:48 pm

^^ Oh My God! that was an... interesting... picture...? :lol: But i loved all of the other ones in that gallary! Rob and Kristen are so cute together! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Image
Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
User avatar
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 pm
Location: Arizona (Bella's Home State!)

PreviousNext

Return to The Twilight Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests