Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #2

Post by jlbower79 »

*Licks her banner*

Oh sorry, what we were talking about?
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
twilight1909
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilight1909 »

jlbower79 wrote:*Licks her banner*

Oh sorry, what we were talking about?
hahaha, I could lick all of his pictures. :lol:
So I was at the mall today and saw tons of Twilight movie posters, shirts, even pants! I wanted to buy everything that had to do with Rob/Edward. At least I didn't lick any of it. Ha!
He is just... PERFECTION.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb… What a lucky lamb.
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

where were you at?

I need a store like that. I heard wal mart might be getting Twilight posters.
twilight1909

Post by twilight1909 »

Spencers sells the movie poster, but Hot Topic has a big stand dedicated to all things Twilight as soon as you go in. I walked by and saw three posters on the windows, and of course Edward immediately catches my attention whenever I go.
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

my closes hot topic is in biloxi, you know where Alice is from and all? Yes Alice is from and yet no one is coming to chill there..

whatever, not bitter.

NOT At ALL!

Woot woot!
twilight1909

Post by twilight1909 »

I hate to say this, but I have to be honest... I don't think Rob ever looks as good as he does in the movie. He tends to look disheveled and really hairy :?. AHH I know, blasphemy right? Please don't kill me.
I think that's a good thing though. At least this limits my die-hard obsession to just Edward and not Rob. I would definitely turn into an internet stalker. Rob cleans up SO well. I wish he would do it more often!
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

*Shoots Uou*

"You dead now"

No really Im only kidding. I have something to say that I haven't said... and don't kill me. I do crack for a living so if I sound weirded just ignore this posting all together.

I think HOW TO BE is my favorite Rob performance... I think it'll even stay that way after Twilight. I'm a huge EDWARD CULLEN fan but I'm also a hard one to please from book to movie... I have my "edward" and "bella" already acting in my head so like.. yeah. BUT I know I'm just going to LOVE TWILIGHT and I'm just going to love Kristen and Rob as my bella and edward..... but I've already seen parts of clips where I'm like "ummm no" but that's fine! I'll still laugh, i'll still cry, and I'll still go see it a million times. It's Twilight and it's going to be perfect no matter what. our hypes are our own dreams.

I loved Rob in How2Be but I hated his hair in it but it's not his looks that pull me in (i mean seriously I know Im f8cked up for saying that but like yeah... he's hot, he's hot sexy beast hot, but still... i love Art!)

I could make Art Happy! Or better yet, Art could had made me happy. I need to find an Art! I need happiness! Then if that doesn't work out I'll try for a vampire... named Edward, but that's kind of not realistic. And a bit freakishly weird. I mean, vampries aren't real. Rob won't bite me... I sort of get that. I also get that I'll never met Rob so anything I say here stays here... woot woot!
Vegas style!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i freaking love biloxi ! i stop there on my way to florida every year.. i was sad the year after Katrina--- because all my favorite silly shops on the beach were gone.. everything was.. horrible..

I stayed at the new hard rock this past year! LOVED IT!

normally i stay at the beaurivage tho( i hope i didn't f that up)

people should go where the characters came from.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

Lynzeee wrote:i freaking love biloxi ! i stop there on my way to florida every year.. i was sad the year after Katrina--- because all my favorite silly shops on the beach were gone.. everything was.. horrible..

I stayed at the new hard rock this past year! LOVED IT!

normally i stay at the beaurivage tho( i hope i didn't f that up)

people should go where the characters came from.
thank you thank you!

Yes I gamble a bit woot woot! Beau Rivage is awesome! I just saw LeAnn Rimes (my friend *grin*) not too long ago there.

Holy Cows... i should get to bed. I don't know why they didn't at least make an appearance in New Orleans... esepcially since it's a good party town. Tskers!
twilight1909

Post by twilight1909 »

jlbower79 wrote:I'm a huge EDWARD CULLEN fan but I'm also a hard one to please from book to movie... I have my "edward" and "bella" already acting in my head so like.. yeah. BUT I know I'm just going to LOVE TWILIGHT and I'm just going to love Kristen and Rob as my bella and edward..... but I've already seen parts of clips where I'm like "ummm no" but that's fine! I'll still laugh, i'll still cry, and I'll still go see it a million times. It's Twilight and it's going to be perfect no matter what.
Definitely. I already have everything visualized in my head, but I promised myself to avoid comparisons when I see the movie. Not everything can be perfectly adapted from page to screen, let alone how I pictured it. For example, a field trip scene was added because they couldn't play out the time span when Edward ignores Bella for months after the accident. I can already see a bunch of Twilighters protesting, "that was NOT in the book!" but it is what it is. I know I will love it!! Rob is going to be amazingly wonderful, and I am going to fall EVEN MORE in love with Edward. (Is that possible?)
In 10 minutes it will only be 7 more days until the midnight showing!!!! yayayay!!