Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Twilight Movie Premier Party and meet-ups

Post by switzgal »

mgrassel06 wrote:
switzgal wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:So, I went to my local theaters' websites, and they said they "don't have a schedule posted yet for November the 21st". So I guess they just haven't put it online or something? I dunno. I guess I'll just go through the theater to preorder them in advance when it gets sooner to the date. Maybe a week or so?

Or I'll call the theater to find out what needs to be done. lol
That's weird. Maybe next week they'll know their movie schedule. Good luck. Too bad we can't go together.
Yeah, they are probably just slow. As it gets closer-closer to it, they'll probably be ready and I'll get mine.
I know! That'd be fun. Where are you from?
Chicago!!
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:Chicago!!
Aww, one of my friend's lives in Chicago. I'm down in Memphis, being teased by my 16year old brother and by my male friends for my Twilight obsession. hah.
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

mgrassel06 wrote:
Aww, one of my friend's lives in Chicago. I'm down in Memphis, being teased by my 16year old brother and by my male friends for my Twilight obsession. hah.

Is your Chicago friend a Twilighter? Maybe we can hook up. LOL.
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:

Is your Chicago friend a Twilighter? Maybe we can hook up. LOL.
Oh, no, no. Not that I am aware of at least. haha He's one of my boyfriend's best friends, so him and I are pretty good friends through association.
However, one of my best guy friends [he lives in Memphis, though] did mention he might wanna read twilight, and I was all "AHHH OMG YOU CAN BORROW MY COPY IT'S SO GOOD". haha He made the mistake of asking me what it was about, and my boyfriend merely rolled his eyes and ignored me for about twenty minutes till I was done ranting to my friend.
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
SweetNakita1
Settled in Forks

Post by SweetNakita1 »

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we do not have many tickets left. If you are planning on coming and want a T-shirt you will need to purchase tickets before November 11, 2008.

The decorating plans are coming along wonderfully and there are so many outfit shopping trips happening everyone feels like they are going to Port Angeles to pick out their prom gowns! So fun!!!

We are all really excited about the Twilight Store, Trivia, costume contest and Alice Make over.

We are also planning to have a few discussion panels, names TBA and possibly an Betting on Alice fortune table.

We are going to have a dance floor and Twilight/ other tunes to dance to and much more.

So if you know anyone who still wants to come there are a few tickets left and we would like to see the last ones go!!!!

Tickets are once again $40.00 and you can still get a T-shirt if you purchase before Tue Nov.11th.

We had many fans that were wanting tickets still and the $10.00 increase was a turn off for them. It is really all about you guys and the charity so we listened and they are back to $40.00

Realmenglitter.com/twilightmovierelease/

Cannot wait to meet everyone!!!

Cindy
veganSarah
Settled in Forks

Post by veganSarah »

Hey everyone. Does anyone want to go to to Northlake Mall 10:00 am showing in charlotte, nc?

Send me a message if you want to meet up
bookluvverx4
Settled in Forks

Post by bookluvverx4 »

I'm going to see the movie November 22nd! I heard there's sequels...I want a "The Host" movie, too!
TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY! TEAM O'SHE...PROOF THAT NOT ALL GUYS ARE THE SAME!
vampluv78
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by vampluv78 »

anyone in lousiville ky. wanting to see but needs some one to see it with. you can go with my group the night it comes out.
[Image
'Koe
Settled in Forks

Post by 'Koe »

Is thεrε anyonε who livεs in thε Gulf Coast (Gulf Shorεs and surrounding arεas) that is going to thε midnight rεlεasε? My friεnd will not bε ablε to makε it down from thε Univεrsity of Alabama for nεxt wεεkεnd, so trying to gεt togεthεr with somε othεr Twilightεrs.

•♥•
http://www.acciocon.com/
AccioCon Cast Mεmbεr - Tεam Vampirε - Victoria
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I think it would be really cool if there were message boards for specific cities/areas where you could maybe get a bunch of us Lexicon people together to go see the movie and meet each other. *shrugs*

IT'S SO CLOSE EVERYONE!!!!!!! :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/